You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In talks with Malouda??

GRADY

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO to Malouda for me

He had the chance when we all wanted him and he gave a big fuck off fuck you sign to us all to Chase the Cash

Rafa wouldnt go back in for him IMHOhe has been a failure at Chelsea so fuck him and i would hate to think that we sell good Pros like Alonso and Crouch to sign a cunt like him

Sorry, but does a good pro spit his dummy out?

Does a good pro use the press against their manager?

I agree that Xabi is a good pro

I bet Yossi was subbed before the end in half those games Shanks59 lists, e.g Chelsea CL semi where he set up the equalizer and was then subbed.

Played his invisible man role to near perfection, setting up Torres was all he did all fuckin game (Chelski ignored him, Essien, his marker, was a threat all night FFS), can't afford to do that against decent teams

What if he was subbed every game (I can't remember)? if it was upto me, if he started he'd get subbed after 5 minutes :whistle:

Guest TK-421
Played his invisible man role to near perfection, setting up Torres was all he did all fuckin game (Chelski ignored him, Essien, his marker, was a threat all night FFS), can't afford to do that against decent teams

Well, the whole team struggled in the first half. Can't afford to do what against decent teams, set up goals in CL semi finals?

What if he was subbed after every game?

You're blaming him for us losing at Chelsea after he set up a goal and was subbed with the scores level on aggregate. It doesn't make sense, that's what.

if it was upto me, if he started he'd get subbed after 5 minutes :whistle:

It's a good job you're not the manager then, as that would be daft. It would be a waste of one of your three precious subs!

NO to Malouda for me

He had the chance when we all wanted him and he gave a big fuck off fuck you sign to us all to Chase the Cash

Rafa wouldnt go back in for him IMHOhe has been a failure at Chelsea so fuck him and i would hate to think that we sell good Pros like Alonso and Crouch to sign a cunt like him

Ignoring that we werent in a position to sign him when he was available to to the americans not been in agreement at that time

I have a suspicion that Malouda is a much better player than he has managed to show this past season. That said, the one attribute he didn't appear to show last summer was a hunger and desire to play for Liverpool. On that alone I'd probably rule him out.

As for the whole Ben Arfa thing, how do we know we are/are not in for him? The link with Arsenal is prominent, but what's to say we aren't sniffing around too? But if he does end up going to Arsenal for £11M this should not be used as a stick to beat Rafa with. A young French based player desiring Arsenal makes a lot of sense. Besides that, we do not have first dibs on every promising young player in Europe. I wish we did, but there is a market at work here. Some targets will come, others won't. It was always thus.

I draw great hope from the calibre of signings we've made the past 12 months or so. Torres, Mascherano, Skrtel, Babel, Lucas. If we keep this sort of thing going then it won't be too long before no.19 arrives.

A plea for silly season: let's not get wound up on speculation!

Not good enough for Chelsea

Benayoun

Babel

Pennant

Voronin

Kuyt

Riise

Carson

Kewell

the real question is he better than all of those and if he signs ýou will reallise he is

Not hard though really. Id have babel and pennant play over him and spend the £10m on someone better personally. All the others can be sold in order to finance someone of real quality.

Well, the whole team struggled in the first half. Can't afford to do what against decent teams, set up goals in CL semi finals?

play with 10 men!

You're blaming him for us losing at Chelsea after he set up a goal and was subbed with the scores level on aggregate. It doesn't make sense, that's what.

What else did he do all fuckin game?

It's a good job you're not the manager then, as that would be daft. It would be a waste of one of your three precious subs! Can't argue with that :whistle:

Sorry mate, for me Yosser just isn't Liverpool quality.

Guest TK-421
Sorry mate, for me Yosser just isn't Liverpool quality.

Fair enough dude, I just think it's harsh to blame him for all those defeats. He is a bit lightweight (aws ©) but has some qualities.

Was only there for half a season and was playing in a shit side. I wouldn't judge him on his Man City days.

Not a superstar by any means, but I like him. He's big, strong and athletic - not particularly quick - but mobile enough, and has a sweet left foot and scores goals.

Recent goal for Spain.

YouTube - Gol De Riera Contra Dinamarca, España contra Dinamarca