You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ssn reporter encamped at old trafford

BRAP

You all know the prick,he is allways stuck up funguus face`s ring piece,anyway on interviewing Slap head charlton he states" but sir bobby wasntthe atmosphere electric it must of been the best ever at old trafford"

foooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

you lying stuck up the arse cunts

It was like when the OT crowd, tired of their ancient nursery rhymes and mispronounced Italian phrases, started to make a mild noise, and David 'Kerb Your Enthusiasm' Pleat shrieked, 'Here comes the Old Trafford Roar!!!'

Champee-oh-ner.

Basically the United crowd have latched on to our "big euro night" atmosphere and produced their own, rather like Bulmers came out after the success of magners no?

They can still fuck off though because magners is still and always will be the daddy.

Basically the United crowd have latched on to our "big euro night" atmosphere and produced their own, rather like Bulmers came out after the success of magners no?

They can still fuck off though because magners is still and always will be the daddy.

That's exactly it.

Fergusson especially keeps coming out with things like "this is what Old Trafford european nights are all about"

Eh? What truly GREAT European nights are these then??

Fergusson basically wishes he was a Liverpool manager, he's burried it deep down but he wishes it was so.

Managing the mancs for him as always been comparable to going out with the ginger bird from girls aloud, yes she's famous, yes you can tell yourself you go out with a pop star, but there's always gonna be that nagging feeling - a feeling that will never go away - that she's not - nor will she ever be, Cheryl Tweedy.

The only song i heard ast night was tht fuckin annoyin Ronaldo one. I can honestly say i dont recall another. The "Big European Night" atmosphere was fuckin pitifull. Robbed our scarf twirling aswell which, i must say, ammused me greatly.

I cant stand the cunts. Had to get the train back today in to Limey, passing through Manc. Every cunt on the platform had an AIG shirt on, with a copy of the S*n under their arms. Bastards. I stood firm in my Champions League LFC polo shirt. Always make sure i wear something LFC when in that shithole. Ill be at Manc airport tomorrow morning aswell (Flying to Barca incidently, fuckin bottlers), so ill be picking something out for then too.

These past few days has made me realise how much i hate them. Ferguson the fuckin smug cunt, cracking jokes all the time at his Press Conferences like he's fuckin Peter Kay. And all the cunt journo's all so far up his arse that they are shit scared to do anything but laugh at the senile old drunken twat.

Cant have these cunts winning the thing.

James Cooper is actually an Ipswich Town fan. I spoke to him once and he seemed quite decent. He said that he enjoyed talking to Rafa and Slur Alish but hated Moyes as the Blue Ballbag was arrogant and condescending during interviews. I though the OT wino would be more prone to tantrums when questioned but Cooper said that the drunken cunt was quite prepared to debate with journalists; mostly things like whose round it was and who ate all the fucking nuts no doubt.

It's the same drink made by the same people.

I heard Cooper was a born and bred Salford United fan.

Only taking him at his word. He looked clean and spoke in full sentences and had no knuckle tatoos so I wouldn't have had him down as a Salford sweat. In fact there wasn't any evidence of the Manc about him at all - he seemed like he had a brain and he definitely had thumbs.

It's the same drink made by the same people.

Actually Magners is exported from Bulmers Ireland. The brand rights were sold to seperate entities in the uk and Ireland. Bulmers in Ireland launched the large bottle and then put it into the uk as Magners. Same recipe, and the same delicious and delerious effects!!!

Bulmers has been around for donkey's years.

Took the words out of my mouth. My first alcoholic drink was a half pint glass of Bulmers, purchased for me by my dad and supped furtively in the beer garden of a pub in St Ives whilst on holiday. I was twelve - the year? 1983.

My mam used to drink it in the 60's.

Kids today eh?