You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Please Reccomend Some Xbox 360 Games!

Woo

Alright chaps

Got an XBOX 360 for Christmas, god knows why cos I knew ad get bored of it. After completing Halo 3 by the 27th December with minimum sleep, and two Master League seasons on PES 2008. Now I find myslef bored with it, with a few unfinished/unplayed games I cant seem to find that spark to get myslef back into playing it. Heres my current games;

-Halo 3

-PES 2008

-Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga

-World Snooker 2007

-John Woo's Stranglehold.

I bought Kane & Lynch off ebay for £12, just came today so I've got that to play. Also bought Assassins Creed for £15, that should be here by Thursday.

Got my eye on Bioshock, should have that by the end of the week, and COTD4, although im impartial to pay £40 for a game as I am a cheapskate.

So what Im after is for you all to recommend some games I could buy, Im into any type really. Old or new. To help me ressurect this expense mistake, I feel like naming my XBOX Cisse.

Cheers.

my 360 is broken, it's depressing me. Ive only got few Wii games and im sick of them all.

anyway my favourite games are:

Call of duty 4 (i like 2 and 3 for the online games, i prefer WW2 stuff to modern warfare but they are old now)

Bioshock (great game, great look, great feel to it)

Oblivion (great if you like RPG's probably the game ive played most on the 360, it is pretty old though now but you could get it cheap)

Mass effect ( another good RPG this time in space, I was just getting into it when my xbox broke but it's one of those games that grows on you much like oblivion)

Overlord ( I really liked this one, it's a simple game but lots of fun you control your army of minions, just a fun little game)

Assassins Creed (awesome looking game, didn't take me long to finish though and it can be a bit repetitive)

Fight Night (Good boxing game, nuff said)

There are tons of good games on the 360 and always lots coming out, Ive got to get mine fixed.

The online play is what makes it good, you have to have a few really good online games like COD, it's so much more fun than playing on your own.

my 360 is broken, it's depressing me. Ive only got few Wii games and im sick of them all.

anyway my favourite games are:

Call of duty 4 (i like 2 and 3 for the online games, i prefer WW2 stuff to modern warfare but they are old now)

Bioshock (great game, great look, great feel to it)

Oblivion (great if you like RPG's probably the game ive played most on the 360, it is pretty old though now but you could get it cheap)

Mass effect ( another good RPG this time in space, I was just getting into it when my xbox broke but it's one of those games that grows on you much like oblivion)

Overlord ( I really liked this one, it's a simple game but lots of fun you control your army of minions, just a fun little game)

Assassins Creed (awesome looking game, didn't take me long to finish though and it can be a bit repetitive)

Fight Night (Good boxing game, nuff said)

There are tons of good games on the 360 and always lots coming out, Ive got to get mine fixed.

The online play is what makes it good, you have to have a few really good online games like COD, it's so much more fun than playing on your own.

Cheers mate, I set up my online 2 weeks ago, but PES 2008 was awful, and Halo 3 seemed pointless although I may endevour back into it. Also heard Kane & Lynch online was good.

Al see if I can get any of the games you reccomended me, on the cheap. As I have a holiday and season ticket to be saving up for.

I heard Kane and Lynch wasn't that good

Was on it last night and I can tell you, cracking graphics, good storyline, and the gameplay was immense.

Think Ive found my spark for the XBOX again, hopefully in time for the new GTA