You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok... does anyone know what the fuck is going on...

Chris

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This Posh lady seems to know whats going on is she the new face of Liverpool....

Amanda Staveley fronts DIC's Liverpool bid - Football News - Telegraph

Prince Andrew shagger, stock market swindler, Sheiks’ gofer and former self-employed waitress without any interest in football.

Nice tits, long legs, upper crust connections whose first duty will be to sack Raffa.

Yep. She’s exactly what we need.

Long live the republic.

It’s at times like this I appreciate just how lucky we are to have Tom Hicks.

Prince Andrew shagger, stock market swindler, Sheiks’ gofer and former self-employed waitress without any interest in football.

Nice tits, long legs, upper crust connections whose first duty will be to sack Raffa.

Yep. She’s exactly what we need.

Long live the republic.

It’s at times like this I appreciate just how lucky we are to have Tom Hicks.

What in the name of God are you prattling on about?

Good to see you're givning people a chance.

ha ha I'm liking DIC's style.

Sheik: So how do we win popular support amongst 40,000 mainly male tough bastard Scousers? Amanda dear, here's a few thousand dirhams for you to spend in my state owned beauty salon. The photographer's here at 2. Call it a promotion.

ha ha I'm liking DIC's style.

Sheik: So how do we win popular support amongst 40,000 mainly male tough bastard Scousers? Amanda dear, here's a few thousand dirhams for you to spend in my state owned beauty salon. The photographer's here at 2. Call it a promotion.

I much prefer Uncle Toms.

Hasn’t got two pennies to rub together yet turns down a £25M profit!

Just goes to prove the fortunate sons of camel breeders lucky enough to have oil under their sand dunes are no match for a self-made man with attitude.

Support free enterprise, Raffa, and Christianity…..say no to inherited wealth, Arabs and Islam.

It’s the Liverpool Way.

Just goes to prove the fortunate sons of camel breeders lucky enough to have oil under their sand dunes are no match for a self-made man with attitude.

Support free enterprise, Raffa, and Christianity…..say no to inherited wealth, Arabs and Islam.

It’s the Liverpool Way.

Tom Hicks is shagging you or what.

Fuck off twat with your racist attitude.

Go and suck your uncle Toms cock.

It’s the Liverpool Way.

Say no to sunshine bus inhabitants who want to base their predjudices on which imaginary friend people believe in. You don't know much about Dubai do you? Do you think its exponential growth is down to sheer luck?

Say no to sunshine bus inhabitants who want to base their predjudices on which imaginary friend people believe in. You don't know much about Dubai do you? Do you think its exponential growth is down to sheer luck?

I know a little, having exported £5M worth of equipment to the UAE over the last decade.

I agree DIC’s economic success is not all down to luck, but the foundation of their wealth is based on oil reserves without which they would be financial non entities.

I’m underwhelmed by DIC’s involvement in the acquisition of LFC. Last year they dithered and lost out to a pair of fast thinking Yanks with a shrewd eye for a profit.

Now they are back looking to buy the same business, saddled with additional debt, for an additional cost of at least £50M.

Speak for yourself, but I’ve met sharper spoons.

Having said that, I did enjoy doing business with the Emerates.

Hard work but very lucrative.

I know a little, having exported £5M worth of equipment to the UAE over the last decade.

I agree DIC’s economic success is not all down to luck, but the foundation of their wealth is based on oil reserves without which they would be financial non entities.

I’m underwhelmed by DIC’s involvement in the acquisition of LFC. Last year they dithered and lost out to a pair of fast thinking Yanks with a shrewd eye for a profit.

Now they are back looking to buy the same business, saddled with additional debt, for an additional cost of at least £50M.

Do you meet them at Christian spoon conventions?

Some valid points in there and previous posts, and some truths. And mixed in with a dash of borderline comedy racism and cultural ignorance. Overall, I liked it.