You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Westy on here today?

Mark P

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems quite an old-school Chelsea type...Wonder if he shouts down and berates the twats amongst their support singing the "Murderers" shite?

fuck him.2 more title less years time he'll be back supporting cricket and goin to see the 'ammers

I encountered it yesterday. I was walking down to the ground with a few of my mates and a woman was walking in front of us wearing a liverpool top when some little tit quietly called her a murderer and then turned to his mates with a big grin on his face. The little cunt did not look so smug when he realised that there was a group of Scousers behind the poor woman and we had heard him.

My mate asked him to say it again and he shit himself. He actually said that he was talking to his friends about something else and it was not directed at the woman. His own mates then flipped on him and they quickly walked away.

On a side note, I did not really approve of the Munich songs in the Slug before the game and then singing Justice. It seemed to be a load of kids singing them and I saw quite a few reds pulling them up over it.

He seems quite an old-school Chelsea type...Wonder if he shouts down and berates the twats amongst their support singing the "Murderers" shite?

I don't like it but it happens and I've learnt to deal with it. And so should you really. Your not murderers - you know it, we all know it, so why do you still get worked up by it? It's a piss take basically, not a nice one, but it's a piss take nonetheless.

I find it bemusing how everyone who is old school on this site misses the atmosphere of old, even when songs like 'murderers,' were sung with a lot more volume back then. And there was a lot worse sung back then by us, and by you.

And no, I didn't berate them as everyone around me was singing it. Chelsea fans really don't like you, and not just for footballing reasons. The happenings at Old Trafford, where a disabled Chelsea fan got a bag of piss thrown at him by your supporters was well-documented and we were all disgusted.

My take on why the 'muderers' chant is so common now is because it really winds you up; and all Chelsea fans love seeing that. And because there was two tragedies, not one. Some see it as more than a coincedence.

fuck him.2 more title less years time he'll be back supporting cricket and goin to see the 'ammers

Stop speaking shit. You're embarrasing youself. I find it pretty funny how everyone assumes a Chelsea fan is part-time, when there are more Liverpool fans in my office than Chelsea...

I don't like it but it happens and I've learnt to deal with it. And so should you really. Your not murderers - you know it, we all know it, so why do you still get worked up by it? It's a piss take basically, not a nice one, but it's a piss take nonetheless.

I find it bemusing how everyone who is old school on this site misses the atmosphere of old, even when songs like 'murderers,' were sung with a lot more volume back then. And there was a lot worse sung back then by us, and by you.

And no, I didn't berate them as everyone around me was singing it. Chelsea fans really don't like you, and not just for footballing reasons. The happenings at Old Trafford, where a disabled Chelsea fan got a bag of piss thrown at him by your supporters was well-documented and we were all disgusted.

My take on why the 'muderers' chant is so common now is because it really winds you up; and all Chelsea fans love seeing that. And because there was two tragedies, not one. Some see it as more than a coincedence.

So, is singing about Matthew Harding off limits?

Your not murderers - you know it, we all know it, so why do you still get worked up by it?

Kind of answered your own question there...Some of the uneducated juvemiles in your ranks have no idea what happened, do they?

No coincidence that the people who see it that way are fucking whoppers.

Your not murderers - you know it, we all know it, so why do you still get worked up by it?

Kind of answered your own question there...Some of the uneducated juvemiles in your ranks have no idea what happened, do they?

I think that's the point he's making though. We, rightly, get pissed off by it and for that reason some twats will always do it. It wouldn't matter were they to be educated. They'd still do it to get a rise not because they feel morally indignant to be in our company.

It's like when you were a kid, repeating the same joke to a mate or using the same nick-name not because it was funny or true but because he was gradually getting more and more fucked off by it.

Obviously, though, not getting fucked off by it is far easier said than done.

Murderers apply to both tragedies?

You see people, this is the sort of shite we are up against. Ignorant s*n reading bollocks.

Muderers apply to both tragedies? That is how some percieve it. I understand Heysel was really the happenings of the year before (correct me if I'm wrong); and there was always going to be trouble. The stadium was a dump -which didn't help, and I'm not saying any more than that with risk of being crucified. You can interpret it how you want, but the fact of the matter is, 39 Juve fans died, and if they were Liverpool fans, then your views would be very very different.

Hillsborough? Your fans have a sour history of storming gates. Too many people were in that pen, but I agree, the fence killed your fans. The police were also at fault.

What I want to know is why o fucking why did your fans do exactly the same thing at Athens? Doing that kind of thing really doesn't enhance your reputation. And I thought you would have learnt by now.

No they don't. They are young and will sing whatever they want without a care in the world.

Matthew Harding is totally off limits. He died in a helicopter crash FFS. Total accident. Your tragedies are different - some see it as more than an accident. Hence the chants.

Some people interpret the song wrong. We are not laughing about the 96 people that died, or disprespecting them in any way. People think that the reason they tragically died was because of some of your fans. Again, hence the chants.

Hillsborough? Your fans have a sour history of storming gates. Too many people were in that pen, but I agree, the fence killed your fans. The police were also at fault.

What I want to know is why o fucking why did your fans do exactly the same thing at Athens? Doing that kind of thing really doesn't enhance your reputation. And I thought you would have learnt by now.

whats that word that begins with c and ends in t :whatever:

Fucking hell your level of ignorance astounds me. Storming gates????

I despair and would rather not get into this "discussion".

The short answer is that they closed the ground because it was full. It was full because the Greeks had no control whatsoever over who entered the ground. This resulted in a lot of fans with legit tickets being shut out. That leads to trouble, I would have been fucking livid if it was me standing there with a legit ticket, bought from Liverpool FC and denied entrance to the stadium.

I'm surprised that everyone in a section of Stamford bridge, that wasn't the away end, was actually singing.

Funny that. Been to Anfield recently? There's more atmosphere on the moon. That reminds me of a poll done on SSN. Anyone see it? Stamford Bridge came 6th in the atmosphere ratings, and Anfield were 16th I think.

Eat your words.

Funny that. Been to Anfield recently? There's more atmosphere on the moon. That reminds me of a poll done on SSN. Anyone see it? Stamford Bridge came 6th in the atmosphere ratings, and Anfield were 16th I think.

Eat your words.

since when has SSN been a yardstick ???

Fucking hell your level of ignorance astounds me. Storming gates????

I despair and would rather not get into this "discussion".

Yes storming gates? Ok, maybe 'storming' is too strong a word. Trying to get into the ground without a ticket - don't even try and deny that. However you interpret it, it has the potential to end nasty.

Yes storming gates? Ok, maybe 'storming' is too strong a word. Trying to get into the ground without a ticket - don't even try and deny that. However you interpret it, it has the potential to end nasty.

and your dickhead fans who used to go around fighting people did'nt

since when has SSN been a yardstick ???

It was conducted by 118118. It's the only evidence I have for some sort or proof. Half your fans seem to be in self-denial.

Don't try to deny that your atmosphere's shit.