You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rick Parry's silence is deafening

grahamlfc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strange that Parry has been quiet. He tends to mention something in the press when there's major issue, even if it's only a snippet, but he's been conspicuous by his absence over this.

He usually has a column on the official site every week, has that even stopped?

It's Chrimbo Ian, lots of kids party's etc, he must be rushed off his big red shiny shoes.

Interesting that he is willing to comment on the investment story but not on all the caffuffle this last week. He really is coming across as sycophant to the Americans.

I suppose IF you give him the benefit of the doubt he may just be letting it die a death. But I can't shake the feeling he's played a sneaky part in all of this.

Well if what CB has wrote in the sunday***is true that Rafa is getting sacked how many people would of been in on this major meeting.To me I would hazard a guess at very very few,coco being one of the few.So for all thats happend its had to be leaked from one of these people who was there.Out of interest any way of finding if coco was out of the country in past week or so,maybe even past 3 weeks.

Interesting that he is willing to comment on the investment story but not on all the caffuffle this last week. He really is coming across as sycophant to the Americans.

I note that in his denial he uses the telling phrase "as far as I am aware it is complete rubbish."

So either he isn't sure or he is saying this so he can deny that he had any knowledge of it.

The shit Parry gets on here is completely over the top, he has made mistakes but not to warrant what gets posted on this site. He's done far more to mitigate the current crisis than Kenyon managed over the Mourinho saga and when you consider what Ridsdale managed to achieve, relatively Parry is a fairly decent CEO.

He's sitting on the fence and covering his own arse! If we fail to qualify for the last 16, the Man U game will be more than just the usual 90 min plus of pain (even if we are winning i still cant enjoy it fully until the final whistle), the yanks will be like the ceasers in the main stand with their thumbs at the ready for their decision on Rafas future. and if they point to the floor Mr. Parry will then show his true colours and I wouldnt be surprised if they werent Liverpool Red........:

Abramovich made Chelsea what they are now, he is just as important to their recent success as Mourinho, the comparison to our investors is not there.

Do you not agree in the current climate Parry speaking out in the press against the Americans would be the wrong thing to do. Not only would it piss Hicks and Gillette off which would do Rafa no favours it'd also proably mean Foster Gillette ends up taking Parry's job wich I'm not sure would be in anyones best interests.

Do you not agree in the current climate Parry speaking out in the press against the Americans would be the wrong thing to do. Not only would it piss Hicks and Gillette off which would do Rafa no favours it'd also proably mean Foster Gillette ends up taking Parry's job wich I'm not sure would be in anyones best interests.

I think Parry has been complicit in selling the club to a couple of guys who do not understand what owning a football club is about. For that he should step down and hold his hands up to his boo boo. Or he could work his bollocks off trying to get the Americans to understand what owning this club about; supporting the manager, not issuing statements every five minutes, not waving money round in interviews etc. I get the impression however that he is more concerned about securing his own position a position which, lets not forget, he would not have if the DIC deal did not fall through. Funny that.

The shit Parry gets on here is completely over the top, he has made mistakes but not to warrant what gets posted on this site. He's done far more to mitigate the current crisis than Kenyon managed over the Mourinho saga and when you consider what Ridsdale managed to achieve, relatively Parry is a fairly decent CEO.

Good evening Mr Parry

Abramovich made Chelsea what they are now, he is just as important to their recent success as Mourinho, the comparison to our investors is not there.

In an attempt to make Parry look decent you compare him to one of football's worst ever CEOs?

I said the same to my uncle last night. Chelsea fans had split loyalties with Mourinho and Abramovich. RA had taken them from practical bankruptcy to Premiership champs. Abramovich doesn't have to care about fan opinion as much either as he doesn't need them to repay vast loans.

Guest TheCraftyCarper

IMo Its all been blown out of proportion, by the gutter press, even to the point where the fans are worried.

Parry is understandibly trying to stay out of it hoping it will be what it is, probably nothing. (If theres nothing wrong, why try and fix it ?)

We dont by the sun, so why take note of the other shite, and the jealous twats on sky sports ?

Everyone wants to destroy the kingdom we have, only for thier own benifit, some want us out of contention for any trophies, some want a world exclusive, some want that perfect photo, buts it all comes under the same heading.

"Gutter Pigs testicles talk a load of bollox Press Tossers."