You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recomend a beer.

Section_31

The problem with the likes of Corona, Sol, Brahma and probably this Frescas stuff (yet to drink it) is though it tastes pretty good it's very fucking difficult to get drunk off, probably need 15-20 bottles I reckon

Can you buy it in the UK anywhere? It was my favourite beer when in America.

Beer Laos and Beer Laos gold is stunning stuff, if you ever spot any in thuis country give it a whirl.

Also any beer from Lithuania is guaranteed to be excellent.

I've seen them on a few occasions by the bottle in the likes of Tesco. In terms of in boozers on draught it's been in the Ship and Mitre (surely the best pub in the city) on occasion and it's permanently on draught in Hannah's on Hardman Street. Other than that I don't know. If I ever see it, I always get it, it's bloody beautiful.

The problem with the likes of Corona, Sol, Brahma and probably this Frescas stuff (yet to drink it) is though it tastes pretty good it's very fucking difficult to get drunk off, probably need 15-20 bottles I reckon

But each bottle is just over half a pint Rem.

15 bottles is about 8 pints.

I bought a 4 pack of that San Miguel Frescas and was completely underwhelmed. I'm back in my Budvar phase and was drinking it all Sunday, was up Monday at 6am fresh as a daisy.

I like Budvar but I prefer beer like that which have stronger tastes in the winter (same with German wheat beers) stuff like Brahma and this Fresca stuff goes down a treat in the summer - it's beer garden beer.

Guest Pistonbroke

A nice Kristallweizen goes down well in the summer. It is more crystal clear than your usual yeast-turbid colour of normal weizen beers and has a sprightly refreshing flavour.

23232.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Had some of this the other week as it was on offer at my beer depot. Love drinking different beers from around the World and they cover loads. The guy on the checkout pointed me to this stuff and i wasn't disappointed.

98a163e1-7959-425a-ac7d-bb738cad47f5_beer_staropramen.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke
Good stuff mate.

20 X 0.5 litre bottles for 11.99€, smooth and strong and surprisingly left me with a manageable hangover.