You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spot the forumites

Juniper

Well, gigging every week or so in London Central still (got 5 shows in April) currently though we’re slap bang in the middle of filming a music video for that song. The filmmakers filmed us at that show to use excerpts in the video.

Did some green screen filming the weekend gone in a Sound & film institute in central London so we can have some effect shots, and we’ve got some location shots in London coming up over the next few weekends.

greenscreenkv8.jpg

When the video’s finished I’m sure I’ll post a link up.

^^^ Quality!

What's the time scale then for taking the finished product to the big boys? Any idea?

No idea yet. Waiting to get some filming permission on a roof somewhere apparently, which might slow things down. Still got a few green screen shots to film yet also (although the drum shots are done, so I can go along to poke fun at the others doing it from now on)

Probably a finished video by mid-end April

Well what's an after party without a bit of sketchiness ay jon..

That evening/morning was pure stetchiness. Still gutted I passed out at 5am though and missed another 5 hours..........

I blame Dawn, soon as I saw her asleep I wanted to sleep too.....of course she soon woke up and re-joined the party while I kipped on a bean-bag and you stole my shoes...........

That evening/morning was pure stetchiness. Still gutted I passed out at 5am though and missed another 5 hours..........

I blame Dawn, soon as I saw her asleep I wanted to sleep too.....of course she soon woke up and re-joined the party while I kipped on a bean-bag and you stole my shoes...........

I think i passed out on the patio for a bit but that could be due to your bassist's mate passing me that herbal shit to smoke - i lost parts of the morning! someone said i was attempting to pick up my ciggarettes for about 20 minutes.. happy days..

I think i passed out on the patio for a bit but that could be due to your bassist's mate passing me that herbal shit to smoke - i lost parts of the morning! someone said i was attempting to pick up my ciggarettes for about 20 minutes.. happy days..

All I can say is you sleep funny………in the middle of the corridor…..face down……dead-like

Hahah remember thinking “fu*k, she’s dead!!!”

The drugs don’t work kids