You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xbox 360 is now on its way to Microsoft. Its the second one ive sent back so when my other arrives it will in theory be my 3rd console.

I moaned at Microsoft saying it wasnt very good promotion for them so they are sending me a wireless controller free of charge.

Its pays to moan and not accept it when something goes wrong.

Whats the score with sending it off to them? Will they fit the postage bill?

I think im going to send mine back because of it freezing whenevr i get shot in r6: vegas.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the score with sending it off to them? Will they fit the postage bill?

I think im going to send mine back because of it freezing whenevr i get shot in r6: vegas.

Yeah you contact Customer Support and they arrange for a label (and if your lucky a box) for you to send off to them. You ring up the courier who dropped off the label to arrange a time when they can pick up the box. It doesnt cost you a penny just the hassle of doing without your 360.

Is it just the one game thats sticking. Possibly could bit a bit of shit thats on the DVD.

Yeah you get a months free.

And then its 39.99 for a year

39.99 a year? Ebay is your friend mate. £17 / year.

Just cut out my Peter Crouch face mask from the BBC which Im going to use in conjunction with live vision. My Rainbow 6 dude will soon be running wild!!!!

39.99 a year? Ebay is your friend mate. £17 / year.

Just cut out my Peter Crouch face mask from the BBC which Im going to use in conjunction with live vision. My Rainbow 6 dude will soon be running wild!!!!

Where you find Xbox Live for £17 a year on Ebay ????????????????

Where you find Xbox Live for £17 a year on Ebay ????????????????

It was $33 from this dude....

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=netdirectbargains

Dunno if he still has them, but he sends you the code in an email almost instantly and as its from the states, its like the budgie, cheap!

...and yeah, Ive been online playing r6 quiite a bit - i think i may be addicted:tease: - if anyone wants a game, just go into my profile and join game in progress.

some of the yanks take it way too seriously, its only a bloody computer after all

Pissing myself when I played Rainbow six with the yanks. My team must have been military mad. All the correct terminology, shouting "Go Go Go!" as we entered rooms, "Frag out" as he tossed a bad boy and shouting "Surpressing fire" as he squeezed off a few rounds..

They seriously need to get a life.

Pissing myself when I played Rainbow six with the yanks. My team must have been military mad. All the correct terminology, shouting "Go Go Go!" as we entered rooms, "Frag out" as he tossed a bad boy and shouting "Surpressing fire" as he squeezed off a few rounds..

They seriously need to get a life.

The worse thing is they are probably sat there in full army gear with black polish on their faces.

The worse thing is they are probably sat there in full army gear with black polish on their faces.

id well belive it, im findign gears of war very hard to get into on the versus mode, its full of halo heads that have being playing it for years, sometimes ill do ok ,but others it seems i shoot the opposing player a million and one times and that fucker hits me once and im dead

plus with the yanks, unless you get a certain amount of kills really quickly, the fuckers booth you out, i could neve rbe that uptight about a game

uill take it none of you gimps are playing gears of war much then no

ill have to get rainbow 6 next week so to beat your arses, then ill boast about the size of my cock in the forums :lol:

Ive picked up gears once since getting r6. Im too busy shooting people in the face with my raging bull!

A good little trick my mate in work fund over the weekend. Xbox live in the US enables users to download Movies and TV shows in HD unfortunately due to legal reasons (because the shows and films are not out yet over here), this service is not available yet in the UK.

To get this service do the following.

1.Make a US Hotmail account. Use a US postcode one should not be to hard to find on the web. My mate actually used Beverly Hills 90210 :D.

2. Create a new game tag using that Hotmail address.

3. You can now download the HD films ect.You also get another free month on Gold on that user name. My mate said he thinks need to get the American points so buy them of ebay.com.

Im not sure how long till Microsoft stop this, but now doubt they will.