You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some lad on Rainbow 6 Vegas the other night storming the place, killing absolutely everybody (not on his team obviously). He was very very good..

I thought, he's well a virgin. You dont get that good with alot of time on your hands. Slaughtered everybody including myself with a round between the eyes. Theres some mad fuckers on the headset chatting too...

Added you Fink but at the moment im offline on Xbox til fuck knows when.

360 has started freezing on me and screen going blank so its off to xbox.

This is the 2nd 360 i have had to send to them so as you can imagine im not right happy and have made an official complaint to them and asked for compensation ie voucher off a game so will see what happens.

I get a freezing game every now and again and also disk read fails....only happens occasionally though

Was happening all the time mate + screen would either go blank or would go green with lines across.

Any console that was manufactured in 2005 could have problems with it as microsoft have admitted the bugs in the first consoles were more widespread then they forecasted.

Third time lucky hopefully when the next re-furbished one arrives.

I get a freezing game every now and again and also disk read fails....only happens occasionally though

Those have only happened to me once. I got freezing on Madden 07 and it wouldn't read my Fight Night disc, but I sent that back to play and got a new disc and it worked fine.

The only drama I have now is with my disc tray. When it opens out it wont go back in unless you help it in.

Well I'm in the process of buying one, i'm on Xbox Live as Kaeilin.

Game's I play regurlary

BIA-Earned in blood

Pes 5

Fight Night Rnd 3

when the 360 gets here Ill have the same Tag and playing

BIA-Hell's Highway

Gears of War

Pes 6

thats it for now till I can see other's

Xbox 360 is now on its way to Microsoft. Its the second one ive sent back so when my other arrives it will in theory be my 3rd console.

I moaned at Microsoft saying it wasnt very good promotion for them so they are sending me a wireless controller free of charge.

Its pays to moan and not accept it when something goes wrong.

I was going to get one this week but ill put it off till after xmas in hope of a good deal. Can you actualy speak using the headphone things whilst playing rainbow six and COD3 ect. And how easy is it to set up via wireless internet.

Yeah you can speak put some people can be really annoying and really gay, so I binned the headset. Wireless I'm unsure of, I just use the ethernet cable that comes free with the console which is piss easy.

I was going to get one this week but ill put it off till after xmas in hope of a good deal. Can you actualy speak using the headphone things whilst playing rainbow six and COD3 ect. And how easy is it to set up via wireless internet.

The headset plugs into your controller and does pretty much the same as TeamSpeak (but with a little less functionality). You can either use the wired one that comes free with the premium package or you can use some of the other more fancy ones.

Everyone in game enters the same chat channel (in the game lobby - this then splits if you are in teams) and you can chat or not depending on how many freaks you are connected to.

Wireless wise, there is an official dongle you can buy that picks up all 802.11 wireless networks and is supposed to be a pretty nifty piece of kit. I dont actually have one myself as I just use the supplied cat 5 cable to plug direct into my router as its next to the telly. These dongles are 60 quid in the shops but you can get them for about 35 quid (or maybe even cheaper - 27 quid seems familiar) on the internet. I cant remember the name of the site that does them for that cheap but I can find it out easy enough if anyone wants to know.

Yeah you can speak put some people can be really annoying and really gay, so I binned the headset. Wireless I'm unsure of, I just use the ethernet cable that comes free with the console which is piss easy.

You can Mute them. Works a treat !!