You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GALATASARAY-liverpool next champ. leuge match

Guest boraboraa

Guest boraboraa

hello all;)what do u think about the next match in istanbul.we will waiting u to come;)and i think u can't be lucky as the last match this time.and an advise if i were you i won't go to watch that match in Turkey;))

hello all;)what do u think about the next match in istanbul.we will waiting u to come;)and i think u can't be lucky as the last match this time.and an advise if i were you i won't go to watch that match in Turkey;))

I think you're damn lucky Admiral deRoebuck did't sail up the Dardanelles after losing a couple of ships as you lot were out of ammunition and it would have shaved a couple years off WW1 and more than likely would not have allowed Attaturk to be the foundation of modern day Turkey.

And there may have been a few more Armenians arounds to boot.

Does it definitely still take 3 hours to get to that stadium?

I think you're damn lucky Admiral deRoebuck did't sail up the Dardanelles after losing a couple of ships as you lot were out of ammunition and it would have shaved a couple years off WW1 and more than likely would not have allowed Attaturk to be the foundation of modern day Turkey.

You should do a history series for the Discovery channel.

Does it definitely still take 3 hours to get to that stadium?

Nah. Took about 2 hours from Taksim square on that beautiful day in May :yes: and about 1 hour back because there was less traffic. BUT I think half the traffic (Milan fans) was meant to come from a different direction and of course hardly any turned up so the vast majority were clogging our route in, this time we will be the minority so it shouldn't take as long.

Nah. Took about 2 hours from Taksim square on that beautiful day in May :yes: and about 1 hour back because there was less traffic. BUT I think half the traffic (Milan fans) was meant to come from a different direction and of course hardly any turned up so the vast majority were clogging our route in, this time we will be the minority so it shouldn't take as long.

a gala fan on RAWK said it took more than 4 hours to get to the valley when they played bordeaux - the traffic was stuck (as all the locals were in cars) and the lad turned back without seeing the game. all 80000 tickets were sold for the game. the match started with 50,000 in the stadium, rising to 70,000 at a max by half time. so 10,000 never even got in/bothered. i think it's still very far from being ok, but it would be interesting to hear how other gala fans thought it was. i know one thing for sure, if it's that kind of traffic again and we don't need a result, i'll be stopping in taksim to watch the game on the telly.

Classic NP. Still number 1.

Great ambassador for his country...

And you can guarantee a red army over there too, to watch the game that is, not all this macho fighting bullshit what little kids do...

And my dad can have your dad so there, shut the fuck up..

Great ambassador for his country...

And you can guarantee a red army over there too, to watch the game that is, not all this macho fighting bullshit what little kids do...

And my dad can have your dad so there, shut the fuck up..

If theres not enough salad on my Donna Kebab there will be murder!

We were talking about this the other day. it took us about an hour for the final, but then we had to walk about a mile over wasteland to get there as well! It was like the fucking moon. Added to the experience in the end like.

The taxi driver was a complete loon and we didnt know whether to fear for our lives or just hold on and have a laugh. Luckily we did the latter!

I dont fancy that walk in the pitch black with 50,000 turks having ammunition all over the floors should they decide to take offence at us being there!!!! hahaa.

Getting there early is an option if we are ok with the ale but if the police have that off then we are f**ked, as you know, there is nowhere to get any ale etc.