You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal in for Owen

navbasi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a good signing for Arsenal and the potential strike force of Henry and Owen running at yer supplied by Rosciky or Fabregas is a frightening sight.

Would be a risk at £12 million for a player who seems to be injured all the time.

I would not have thought Owen give's a fuck about Newcastle.If he has a chance of going to Arsenal he will be there make no mistake about that

Totally agree - Newcastle were always a means of making sure he made it to the World Cup, the fact he got injured is tough on Newcastle really.. He's made it to the World Cup, so mission accomplished for Michael... now it's about finding a team where he will win medals...

Take a look at how bad the lad has been feeling about leaving and what has happened since. He's gutted not just because we've been doing so well but also because we've been doing so well and Newcastle are shite, as well as him struggling to secure a starting place at Real Madrid. Put it this way, does anybody think he'd feel as much regret at our success if he'd secured a starting place at Real Madrid and they'd been successful? With that in mind I reckon he might just see a move to Arsenal as a get out of jail card.

I don't know if there is any truth in this story, but I don't want him moving to one of our main rivals. I wanted him back last season, but now I just want him to stay with Newcastle and win nothing. He may be injury prone but if he has a full season he could score well over 20 goals with Arsenal.

I am sick of hearing about players joining other clubs, I need some transfer gossip about Liverpool. I want to see breaking news about us signing someone, I just hope it happens before the World Cup.

Guest Momo Sissoko

I'd love it if he went there. Firstly it would prove what a sly, decietful little scrote he is. Secondly, it would be a reet laugh to see all those crying Geordies.

Totally agree - Newcastle were always a means of making sure he made it to the World Cup, the fact he got injured is tough on Newcastle really.. He's made it to the World Cup, so mission accomplished for Michael... now it's about finding a team where he will win medals...

The fact he got injured was no big suprise was it.And have you seen the grass at the Emerites stadium its so much greener then at geordietoon

I'd love it if he went there. Firstly it would prove what a sly, decietful little scrote he is. Secondly, it would be a reet laugh to see all those crying Geordies.

to be honest momo, i was in newcastle for the weekend that we played them and they no hes not stayin for the long haul and engerlund is his priority

I don't know if there is any truth in this story, but I don't want him moving to one of our main rivals. I wanted him back last season, but now I just want him to stay with Newcastle and win nothing. He may be injury prone but if he has a full season he could score well over 20 goals with Arsenal.

I am sick of hearing about players joining other clubs, I need some transfer gossip about Liverpool. I want to see breaking news about us signing someone, I just hope it happens before the World Cup.

Dont panic Lisa. Chill a bit over the transfer news, or you'll get a Rash ;) If you find yourself wishing Parry was sacked, then take a break.

Dont panic Lisa. Chill a bit over the transfer news, or you'll get a Rash ;) If you find yourself wishing Parry was sacked, then take a break.

Ha, ha....the trouble is I am at work but I cannot resist checking the internet every 5 minutes. It is like an obsession, but I will try not to develop any rash-like tendencies as that does sound very disturbing.

Would it bollocks. Owen must surely want to go to a club where he will be successful. Shephard MUST have known that when he signed him and MUST know what release clauses are on his contract. There would be no slyness or deceit about it.

If anyone has been deceitful it is Shephard who history will show to have signed Owen only to please their fans rather than with any realistic hopes of club success.

Steve Stammers virtually lives in Hughbury and if he has printed it - it is true... and Arsenal will be pretty far down the line with this.

Not a sniff of this story from any other news agency. So I'll wait and see...

Anybody got a copy of the standard?

Not a sniff of this story from any other news agency. So I'll wait and see...

Anybody got a copy of the standard?

Stamers is to Arsenal what Bascombe is to us, if he has printed it then Arsenal want him and have already made enquiries.