You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single one of us should put him on ignore. Then theres no way we will all get dragged into his petty squabbles. If I see the name 'Lurch' once more, Im going to hunt him down and 'rape him all over the internet'.

Same should happen with other annoying posters. That way we can get rid of the useless bastards.

Every single one of us should put him on ignore. Then theres no way we will all get dragged into his petty squabbles. If I see the name 'Lurch' once more, Im going to hunt him down and 'rape him all over the internet'.

Same should happen with other annoying posters. That way we can get rid of the useless bastards.

i have added him to ignore. it is annoying seing his name though. i don't like ignore, it feels wrong.

Guest brendan
And he'll "rape you all over the Internet". "Internet kicking" his obsession with the word "spastics" "I've raped you all over the Internet" and his other obsession with childish nicknames theres got to be something seriously wrong with him.[/quote

Oh, all this attention! How sweet.

Oh and PS I have never, ever said anything along the lines of "raped you all over the internet".

So there.

Oh and PS I have never, ever said anything along the lines of "raped you all over the internet".

So there.

Errr you have, and who said you can come over here?

*I know this defies my own stance on ignoring him*

Guest brendan
Errr you have, and who said you can come over here?

*I know this defies my own stance on ignoring him*

It really doesn't sound like the type of thing that I would say. Or type.

And he'll "rape you all over the Internet". "Internet kicking" his obsession with the word "spastics" "I've raped you all over the Internet" and his other obsession with childish nicknames theres got to be something seriously wrong with him.[/quote

So there.

Who left the gate open?

The local ass has now entered the compound.

I worry, given your location, that your slip about leaving a goat "open" was in fact Freudian.

I worry that it was YOU that left the gate open by inviting him over to the GF via your "As not all of you visit the GF..." post. ;)

"Come over to our field, the grass is much tastier over there..." ;)

I worry that it was YOU that left the gate open by inviting him over to the GF via your "As not all of you visit the GF..." post. ;)

"Come over to our field, the grass is much tastier over there..." ;)

I was hoping no-one would notice that you fiend. I have put him on ignore. It works very well.

But they haven't bred a fainting sheep yet...

This proves I am a great moderator.

I could have changed all those posts but Dave threatened to remove my mod privi....., er but I didn't cos I am such a fair-minded and honest person. ;)

So there.

200541_159309_3_012.jpg

Brendan refuses to go down without a fight...

Jesus fucking christ, what a bunch of whinging whining fucking homos! Why ban this bloke? All the gay bitching I've heard about him and the best reason you can come up with for ban is his alleged writing style, he called Peter Crouch a mean name, and you don't value his opinions on football?? And that's worth a ban?? Banning is wrong, except in extreme cases, and this is hardly one of those.

For fuck's sake, take your lame gaylord crying back over to the FF.

Brenda takes the pressure off me! ;)

I don't agree with the bullshit nick names but this crying and moaning and asking for bans is a disgrace and extremely gay. Like asking a fan to be ejected from the ground cos he shouted at Crouch or because you just don't like him. This isn't people's own living rooms, it's a public forum. Social exclusion is the most disgraceful of all human behaviour.

IT has also got to the stage where people read the name that is posting before they read what that person says. There are guys on here who literally target people just because of who they are and not what they have said.

Brenda takes the pressure off me! ;)

I don't agree with the bullshit nick names but this crying and moaning and asking for bans is a disgrace and extremely gay. Like asking a fan to be ejected from the ground cos he shouted at Crouch or because you just don't like him. This isn't people's own living rooms, it's a public forum. Social exclusion is the most disgraceful of all human behaviour.

IT has also got to the stage where people read the name that is posting before they read what that person says. There are guys on here who literally target people just because of who they are and not what they have said.

If he was calling Steven Gerrard a "self-absorbed moody coconut-headed c*nt" would you be so understanding?

He's now on my ignore list, ignorance is bliss. People should just ignore his threads completely, he's an attention seeker, he's admitted so, he'd fuck off if people just ignored him. He's the type of person who'd get bored easily.