You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

3 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Minister of Propaganda Regev was on Sky News earlier denying that the two Christian women were shot by the IDF, saying that it could’ve been Hamas terrorists who done it but added that they’re looking into it to ascertain what happened.

I think we’ve heard this one before, Minister of Propaganda Regev…

IMG_3545.jpeg

Regarding Regev others say otherwise.

I wish the anti-semitic bitch would shut up about it. Israel has the right to defend itself and cunts in a church in Gaza are clearly harbouring weapons and Hamas terrorists so anyone who moves should be shot to death then ran over. That includes women and children. 

9 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

But "sustainable ceasefire" just means what Israel wants: all hostages released, Hamas destroyed, etc.

Meaningless.

Leaving aside your 'etc', why would you be against Hamas being destroyed and hostages being released.

What do you think the terms of a ceasefire that could be agreed on by both sides would consist of?

4 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Leaving aside your 'etc', why would you be against Hamas being destroyed and hostages being released.

What do you think the terms of a ceasefire that could be agreed on by both sides would consist of?

Hamas can't be destroyed. Hamas is just a name, you could kill all the leaders, kill their families, kill the next in line and their families, even PR the name out of existence but what they represent can't be destroyed. 

Something me and the Mrs have been going back and forth on for a while.

You are in charge, day one, what do you do?

Ideas around two state solutions seem fanciful, you can’t just move entire populations etc

What is a ‘reasonable’ best case solution?

We’re damned if we know and there’s few realistic options.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Ideas around two state solutions seem fanciful, you can’t just move entire populations etc

It can be done, they moved loads of people from Dingle to Runcorn in the 60s.

19 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One state. Equal rights. Democracy. 

That is the most reasonable and fairest option now, except for racist supremacists.

20 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

In charge of who/what?