You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haaland is clearly not their son. They’ve obviously found him, wandering and confused in the Norwegian mountains, brought him home, kept him, and only realised that they’ve ‘adopted’ a mountain troll infant as he’s grown up. Best hope his real parents never see a television or magazine picture, otherwise Code will have to authorise military action on home soil.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Haaland is clearly not their son. They’ve obviously found him, wandering and confused in the Norwegian mountains, brought him home, kept him, and only realised that they’ve ‘adopted’ a mountain troll infant as he’s grown up. Best hope his real parents never see a television or magazine picture, otherwise Code will have to authorise military action on home soil.

Perhaps he's Quisling's great-grandson.

6 hours ago, razor said:

And Alfie Haaland looking like he's been asked to stand with a group of people he doesn't know and feels awkward around.

That’s just how dads stand. Hoping this doesn’t all take too long so they can beat the traffic.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Despicable cheating twat

GJQYe2fWQAAp-3I.jpeg

He's a CUNT but I think it stays in your system for something crazy like 18 months, or rather is detectable for that long. Which makes it even more stupid to use it!

• Upvote 1

Nandrolone was found in many supplements that period that was supposed to be legal to use, its also normally produced in the body. 

The funny thing is that I found this when I did a search on it.

Had not heard this story before.

IMG_0385.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, an tha said:

Just had SSN on....fuck me Micah Richards is a moron.

He just shouts over excitedly and spews shite....

Saw him just now interrupting Neville by bawling some shite at him 'ah come on blah blah' then shouting at Keane about 'changing like the wind' and it is always done dead loud and so OTT....I bet Keane wants to leather the stupid cunt.

I don't know how the others put up with him - he is an absolute fucking moron.

He's there to be the moron, not saying he isn't actually a moron but I am saying he gets paid to big it up. Does the same thing on the CBS CL/Europa coverage that w/ Henry and Carra. He's the comic relief of the group.

After going to our game, I watched the City v Arsenal game in the pub. 

Fuck me, what a stinker. 

I get never side wanted to lose, but neither side wanted to lose at Anfield 3 weeks ago and both tried to win that game.

There was literally nothing of any interest to say about it. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

After going to our game, I watched the City v Arsenal game in the pub. 

Fuck me, what a stinker. 

I get never side wanted to lose, but neither side wanted to lose at Anfield 3 weeks ago and both tried to win that game.

There was literally nothing of any interest to say about it. 

I've seen a lot of people (supporters of other clubs) on social media saying that this is what "title decides" look like when Klopp isn't involved, and that's why English football is going to miss him so much.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've seen a lot of people (supporters of other clubs) on social media saying that this is what "title decides" look like when Klopp isn't involved, and that's why English football is going to miss him so much.

Look at the 2-2 at the Emptyhad a few years ago as well. Both sides trading punches and going for it toe to toe. A match of the absolute highest footballing quality.

After their humping last year, I get why Arsenal were cautious, City didn’t look like they fully wanted to have a go either. 

10 hours ago, an tha said:

Saw him just now interrupting Neville by bawling some shite at him 'ah come on blah blah' then shouting at Keane about 'changing like the wind' and it is always done dead loud and so OTT....I bet Keane wants to leather the stupid cunt.

I used to listen to the footy show on 5 live on a Monday,and I genuinely have to switch it off,if he is on it.

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Look at the 2-2 at the Emptyhad a few years ago as well. Both sides trading punches and going for it toe to toe. A match of the absolute highest footballing quality.

After their humping last year, I get why Arsenal were cautious, City didn’t look like they fully wanted to have a go either. 

In fairness to Arsenal, beating your title rivals at home and drawing with them away isn't a bad result at all. The onus was on City to win it and, as many have already mentioned, deal with Haaland and they're pretty toothless (barring the usual refereeing assistance).

17 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m pretty sure I hated every second of it at the time, but thinking back and when you see clips of it, is was peak premier league. Just outrageous stuff at times ( from both teams).

It's not a bad result for Arsenal or anybody at the Etihad. 28 percent  possession or whatever it was is grim though .Under Klopp we've never shithoused a game against them regardless of how pivotal it was, weve been beat but never cowards. They are hard to take too Arsenal I find them very dislikeable but I do think they will win the league, they are miles better than anybody else they will face in the league now my big hope is they progress to a 2 leg game v City and they both go all out.

1 hour ago, Saintslfc13 said:

He's there to be the moron, not saying he isn't actually a moron but I am saying he gets paid to big it up. Does the same thing on the CBS CL/Europa coverage that w/ Henry and Carra. He's the comic relief of the group.

I'm glad i barely see him then, as i find him beyond irritating - the stupid, vapid prick.

11 hours ago, an tha said:

I can't watch anything that's got him in it. TV has to go on mute or else I'd put my foot through it. It's not only the fact that he has to be so fucking loud and over the top, it's that he has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of insight, any knowledge of the game or anything of any interest. He's just there for (very poor) comedic effect, making "hilarious" comments and laughing too fucking loudly. An absolute fucking imbecile. They may as well have that fucking arsewipe who plays Keith Lemon. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I can't watch anything that's got him in it. TV has to go on mute or else I'd put my foot through it. It's not only the fact that he has to be so fucking loud and over the top, it's that he has absolutely nothing to offer in terms of insight, any knowledge of the game or anything of any interest. He's just there for (very poor) comedic effect, making "hilarious" comments and laughing too fucking loudly. An absolute fucking imbecile. They may as well have that fucking arsewipe who plays Keith Lemon. 

It's like he's been employed by a focus group chasing the same demographic that the bbc were when they changed the format of Question of Sport.

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It's like he's been employed by a focus group chasing the same demographic that the bbc were when they changed the format of Question of Sport.

Which is now cancelled.  Coincidence? 

59 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Screenshot_2024-04-01-11-14-28-39_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Nailed on he ends up back at Leeds if they get promoted and he'll be welcomed by their orcs as a "legend" despite having fucked them off for the mancunian Abu Dhabi dollar at the first opportunity. 

16 hours ago, Lee909 said:

PSG down to 10 away at Marseille 

Mimd you they are 10pts clear so it won't matter. What the fuck are Brest doing in 2nd,7pts more than last season with 11 games left

image.gif

14 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Nailed on he ends up back at Leeds if they get promoted and he'll be welcomed by their orcs as a "legend" despite having fucked them off for the mancunian Abu Dhabi dollar at the first opportunity. 

He's comically bad, Jonathan Woodgate at Real Madrid bad.

In fairness that wasn't a pen on Saturday, and is a good time to remind everybody that Anthony Gordon is a cunt.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Code said:

Its annoying how much the Arsenal players get away with, when you consider how we get punished for almost everything. 

IMG_0372.jpeg

IMG_0373.jpeg

Amongst all the gobshites on show today, Gabriel is the worst for me. Nothing worse than a wannabe hard man type who dives, play acts and screams. Blurt

• Upvote 1