Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 70 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I'm just stunned that VAR can get involved after a ref blows the final whistle. The game is over ffs you can't go back restart it. 

They obviously can . I didnt know that either

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Fernandes appears to have been quite a good signing for them, you have to say

If spending £70million on a penalty taker is good then yeah.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Fernandes appears to have been quite a good signing for them, you have to say

He takes a good penalty, and he’s at The Home of Penalties.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm fucking fuming. Can't remember a time I was that pissed off over a game that didn't involve us. Utter corruption.

Meh, them buying 4th is a lot easier to take then them getting gifting league titles in the 90s.   Especially since the top four will be rounded up with cunt clubs anyway.   Hard to give a fuck who's in there. 

If that's what they call success let them batter away.    It would have been cheaper to not waste 200m on a defence that wouldn't get a game for crystal Palace. 

Christ the Mancs are fucking garbage. They will be on the end of a hammering when they come against someone decent. Watching us and then watching them is like night and day. 

Brighton were very hard done to there, definitely deserved a point. That ref is an embarrassment to “the greatest league in the world”.

They have a truly incompetent manager in charge of them and the fans and pundits lap him up as he was feegies little fuck boy back in the day. 

We are the best team in world football and they have Ole as manager of them and a £80m defender who takes longer to turn than a cruise liner. 

We are living in truely glorious times. 

• Upvote 2

It's a rule of VAR that they can go back after the final whistle it has happened before. 

They're shite, what they're doing is unsustainable. 

• Upvote 2

I didn't see the end but I'm guessing the referee played extra time as Brighton scored during injury time,  did they take ages celebrating?  There must be something in the rules about VAR after the final whistle has blown.