Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 549 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Its a bit embarrassing that even their players buy into it all. I dont want to acknowledge we are shite unlike other teams so we will pretend we are a big club and the powers that be are scared of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, angie said:

He said he doesn’t want to blame their results on injuries because there are “other teams doing that”

When asked about the fight for European qualification after a second draw in seven days, the manager added: "We are still there.

 

"Of course it is a difficult moment because we have a lot of players out but I hope to recover a lot of players for Friday and fight against Tottenham Hotspur."

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlo-ancelotti-confirms-quadruple-everton-20373663

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

 

We dont moan about injuries. But we do moan about referees from 40 years ago and the European ban only affecting our club and no one else. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

We dont moan about injuries. But we do moan about referees from 40 years ago and the European ban only affecting our club and no one else. 

Also, the very fact he’s phrased it that way means that he actually is blaming injuries for their laughable plight.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Klopp ever moaned about injuries? I don't think he has. And anyway, what's wrong with pointing out misfortune?

 

I'm guessing Coleman is just deflecting attention from the fact that we're having a terrible season and yet we're still four points and two places above them. And we're playing real Madrid in the European cup.

 

Plus, it's another season without a trophy for them.

 

Plus, they've spent an eye popping amount of money on players and a manager to get absolutely nowhere.

 

Plus their fans are all angry, racist, child throwing orcs.

 

Plus they have to Ronseal their stadium every summer so it doesn't disintegrate in the rain.

 

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the null and void shit I have stopped talking to blues about football , even the more reasonable ones , have avoided any interest in Everton affairs and swerved the Everton thread on here for months now and my mental health has soared. I hadn't realised they even played Brighton this weekend until I watched MOTD2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Has Klopp ever moaned about injuries? I don't think he has. And anyway, what's wrong with pointing out misfortune?

 

I'm guessing Coleman is just deflecting attention from the fact that we're having a terrible season and yet we're still four points and two places above them. And we're playing real Madrid in the European cup.

 

Plus, it's another season without a trophy for them.

 

Plus, they've spent an eye popping amount of money on players and a manager to get absolutely nowhere.

 

Plus their fans are all angry, racist, child throwing orcs.

 

Plus they have to Ronseal their stadium every summer so it doesn't disintegrate in the rain.

 

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/

 

Fuuuuuuuuck! Ive just bought some Ronseal decking oil. Cost 52 fucking quid. Would have bought the cheaper brand if Id have known i was sponsoring them cunts!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Fuuuuuuuuck! Ive just bought some Ronseal decking oil. Cost 52 fucking quid. Would have bought the cheaper brand if Id have known i was sponsoring them cunts!

Yacht varnish is even dearer , just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sir roger said:

After the null and void shit I have stopped talking to blues about football , even the more reasonable ones , have avoided any interest in Everton affairs and swerved the Everton thread on here for months now and my mental health has soared. I hadn't realised they even played Brighton this weekend until I watched MOTD2.

They only played them last night. Shittest game of the season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2021 at 16:48, Bjornebye said:

This is Tottenham two years ago under Pochettinho

 

Harry-Kane.jpg?width=1200

 

This is Spurs now

 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

 

 


Losers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which game do you reckon is better to watch tonight? Hope for a laugh at Chelsea or just appreciate the good players and football in the other one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

 

This x 1000

 

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

 

This x 1000

 

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

 

This x 1000

 

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

 

This x 1000

 

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Which game do you reckon is better to watch tonight? Hope for a laugh at Chelsea or just appreciate the good players and football in the other one? 


PSG Vs Bayern.

 

Chelsea are through realistically and this game will have some tension when Bayern score.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

 

Edit: double post

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


PSG Vs Bayern.

 

Chelsea are through realistically and this game will have some tension when Bayern score.

I agree. Tbh I didn’t realise Chelsea were 2 up. Should be goals in this one. Bayern need goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re TV coverage- On the highlights I watched on Saturday of our game versus Aston Villa the lovely Richard Keys introduced it. He reiterated he thinks Mane doesn’t go down because he does not take the penalties. He also said he can’t see him and Salah both being at the club next season. Andy Gray cackled along in agreement. It was very painful to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I agree. Tbh I didn’t realise Chelsea were 2 up. Should be goals in this one. Bayern need goals.

 

Yeah, if they get the first goal, it's on.

 

If they could see their way to scythe Neymar in half as well i'd consider it an evening well spent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern would easily win if Lewandowski was playing. That left side with Coman, Alaba and Davies would have been brutal to defend with a world class #9 in the box getting to the crosses.

 

PSG will just counter with Neymar and Mbappe and they'll surely score at least 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • If i was them and got a offer of 100ml for Kane id snap City hand off. Kane ankles are fucked. They could nab Calvert Lewin and still have money for another midfielder
    • Yes, because no-one knows about Kane's qualities, and are aggressively monitoring him at the Euros to see what the fuss is all about.   There is no chance in hell his "best days are behind him"
    • The reason Spurs have not approached Rafa, I reckon, is because of his outspoken character, not afraid to voice his displeasure at the owners, whether about money or other political matters within the club.   Levy took a huge chance on hiring Mourinho with the prospect of him winning one of the cups to tide them over. But it became so toxic and unworkable that just days before they were about to play the final, he pulled the trigger, as it would likely have locked Mourinho in further, along with a potential trophy bonus, so it was probably the lesser of two evils as he saw it. Added to that was the failure to get a top 4 place, which would have been a higher priority than either of the domestic cups.   Now they have to walk a very tight line between somebody compliant and the ability to get them to the CL which they absolutely need given the massive debt they have to pay off for their stadium. Rafa would certainly be their best bet on the latter, but would the former be a price they're willing to pay?
    • Thats makes sense for Real Bring him back for free sell Isco/Assensio to free wages and fee and sell Rodriguez a year later
    • It wouldn't be a shock if he was allowed a free if ancelotti left. 
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×