You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

We need more information here, TJ. What happened?

Long time ago. Got cut up. Twat was going at a crazy speed. Caught my arm which bloody hurt. I yelled what a selfish cunt he was. He stopped (silly) mouthed off and started acting Billy big bollocks.  Left him splattered near river, I took the matter no further,

About a year ago, I was walking with crutches and could sense some dickheads were bearing at speed behind me. Timed perfectly. Flicked one crutch to my right (away from the river). Twatted him. He lay in a heap while I remarked 'no problem in getting a bell is there? Or can't you afford it? Bike then for some unknown reason got a little damp.

About three weeks ago. Biker cut me up, mouthed off and was stupid enough to stand with back against the river with no gap between him and river. A mild push enabled said gentleman to enjoy an afternoons swim. I threw my business card into the river after him as a token of goodwill.

Last week, twat cut me up (these wankers never have bells, nor the decency to just say excuse me). I said 'why don't you get a fucking bell?' I had an LFC shirt on so he politely called me a scarse kunt. He had rather stupidly stopped. Bike and rider in river.

There are other incidents but those two spring to mind.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

Long time ago. Got cut up. Twat was going at a crazy speed. Caught my arm which bloody hurt. I yelled what a selfish cunt he was. He stopped (silly) mouthed off and started acting Billy big bollocks.  Left him splattered near river, I took the matter no further,

About a year ago, I was walking with crutches and could sense some dickheads were bearing at speed behind me. Timed perfectly. Flicked one crutch to my right (away from the river). Twatted him. He lay in a heap while I remarked 'no problem in getting a bell is there? Or can't you afford it? Bike then for some unknown reason got a little damp.

About three weeks ago. Biker cut me up, mouthed off and was stupid enough to stand with back against the river with no gap between him and river. A mild push enabled said gentleman to enjoy an afternoons swim. I threw my business card into the river after him as a token of goodwill.

Last week, twat cut me up (these wankers never have bells, nor the decency to just say excuse me). I said 'why don't you get a fucking bell?' I had an LFC shirt on so he politely called me a scarse kunt. He had rather stupidly stopped. Bike and rider in river.

It starts with pushing people into canals, who even knows where it leads?

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

You've stopped riding your bike by the river?

I'm not a shitbag mate. Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance. 

cf1b4a7fb458d50f1c99cf84a5d34279.jpg

I go for the handjob. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

All i can say is well done sir. 

• Like 1

'Flashy' NYC bishop robbed of $1m in jewellery during live sermon

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62311410

Matthew 6:19-21

19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Long thread on what sounds like an absolute nightmare: woman had everything stolen from a Virgin gym in London and they went on a spending spree. Santander not cooperating and making things worse. 

I read that earlier, fingers crossed they see the light and reimburse her.