You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

Have to say, looking back for a flashpoint to this nonsense was a bit disappointing. CS just calling him out for seemingly no reason other than some harboured grievance and then off it goes. 

Glad everyone's having a great Christmas.

No particular grievance except the leftist shite and his self righteous posting.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Has anyone else had a fucking letter from good ole Rishi I had this one through the post this morning I think I know what I'll be replying 

20231222_123958.jpg

A ‘Dear John’ letter…

Never mind, plenty more fucking useless Tory PM’s in the sea. Also, plenty more fucking useless Tory PM’s not in the sea. 

Cunts trick to ditch you just before Christmas though.

The cunt. 

This might actually be an issue he can get pulled on, Al Capone and taxes' etc.

A question that is not addressed in the article is if this comes out of Sunak's personal/Conservative campaign funds, or from Parliamentary expenses, as it is quite clearly a political messsage.

If it is the latter he has made a serious breach of the ministerial code...

Would be nice if he could clarify this as he is a details man and will be all over it, one assumes, and will clalify in due course.

2 hours ago, A Red said:

You might have a job, be able to drive, have prospects, don't sponge off a woman and not at least 3 stone overweight but I bet you've never been to the match with Turdseye. Ha!

Who are you talking about here? Me? If so you’re barking up the wrong tree you scrawny little bald Tory Cunt. Go and cry to Dave again you fucking scrote 

Utter wanker and I’m made up others are noticing what I did a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Who are you talking about here? Me? If so you’re barking up the wrong tree you scrawny little bald Tory Cunt. Go and cry to Dave again you fucking scrote 

Utter wanker and I’m made up others are noticing what I did a long time ago. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Excuse me, I’ve got a driving licence actually. 

And I'm not 3 stone overweight or sponge off my missus. I can also drive and I'm hung like a stallion. This thread is nuts. Nuts.... them chilli ones 

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Me, 6ft 1 & 90kg.

You?

Remember, I've seen you

I've seen you too and you're lying. 

Me? 6ft and 13.4 stone. Handsome, witty and a fucking superb lad to be around. 

You..... christ almighty you ..... I'm more athletic, 14 years younger and 10 times sharper. Just give up you tory cunt. You'll never win. Although I'd like you to try. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I've seen you too and you're lying. 

Me? 6ft and 13.4 stone. Handsome, witty and a fucking superb lad to be around. 

You..... christ almighty you ..... I'm more athletic, 14 years younger and 10 times sharper. Just give up you tory cunt. You'll never win. Although I'd like you to try. 

Brilliant