You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, skend04 said:

Is Dan Hodges right about anything?

If he thinks that Tory voters have deserted the Tories because there aren't enough people like Anderson in the party then I'm thinking he doesn't really know what he's saying.

He might have a point you know.

In fairness to Lee Anderson he's come out and put the record straight. The rope will only be brought back for the more serious crimes. For lesser crimes, to ease the pressure on the courts he'd do away with trials and personally give criminals a good hiding after they're released from the police station. 

So to recap. It's the rope for the most serious offences. A good hiding for the lesser crimes. He said its a guaranteed 110% success rate. I'm reassured now.

20230209_181601.jpg

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Fucking eh?

What a pungent slimy bastard.

Sorry but I blame Labour as much as I blame the Tories here.  How on Earth was this motherfucker allowed into mainstream politics? 

I was joking, although it's hard to tell these days.  I agree with your general point though.

Also the pair who think she was unfairly treated and forced out, then go on to say that all the bad stuff happened to the economy co-incidentally when she was in, but it was the others who wanted her out.

er... The bad things happened cos of the things she did.  Thick twats 

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

The Conservatives will fight the next election with Johnson as leader and Anderson his deputy.

Their manifesto will have only one policy, the reintroduction of the death penalty by hanging. Their campaign slogan will be ..'let's make Britain swing again' 

The result will be close.

They'll probably also talk about national service soon.  

I'm wondering what happens when Anderson and Farage clash on something.  

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

They'll probably also talk about national service soon.  

I'm wondering what happens when Anderson and Farage clash on something.  

Good point. National Service, I didn't think of that. They will say the asylum seeker's who come over on boats go straight in the Navy. It wouldn't suprise me, nothing would suprise me with them now. They're looking for gimmicks. 

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Good point. National Service, I didn't think of that. The asylum seeker's who come over on boats go straight in the Navy. It wouldn't suprise me, nothing would suprise me with them now. They're looking for gimmicks. 

Yep, it's in the realm of parody now, a good comedy writer has a better chance of guessing the Tory manifesto than an economist. 

I saw anti-social behaviour get an airing the other day.  

Immigrants, crime, death penalty, and the armed forces will be the main topics they'll fight the election on.  

If they let us have an election.  

Just now, Harry's Lad said:

Horrible woman. She's blaming the "sheer stupidity" of her colleagues for "getting rid of Boris Johnson"/

Mad as a hatter.

She made it to be in the cabinet. Secretary of State in Her Majesty’s Government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. £160 odd grand a year. I honestly wouldn’t trust her to run a small business. It’s madness. Say what you want about the likes of Major, Thatcher, Lamont et al., but they at least weren’t entirely fucking stupid. Horrible? Sure, but not pig thick. Nade is a fucking weapon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Fucking eh?

What a pungent slimy bastard.

Sorry but I blame Labour as much as I blame the Tories here.  How on Earth was this motherfucker allowed into mainstream politics? 

I'm genuinely a bit baffled how any of this is labour's fault. 

James o brien has said for the last 12 years the Tories  have got everything they wanted so here in 2013 we have boris johnson making millions when he is supposed to be working,utter monsters like that given political respectability and cranks on twitter calling the rnli criminals. 

The people solely responsible for this are the utter morons who repeatedly voted them into power.

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I'm genuinely a bit baffled how any of this is labour's fault. 

James o brien has said for the last 12 years the Tories  have got everything they wanted so here in 2013 we have boris johnson making millions when he is supposed to be working,utter monsters like that given political respectability and cranks on twitter calling the rnli criminals. 

The people solely responsible for this are the utter morons who repeatedly voted them into power.

Because Labour selected Anderson as a candidate to begin with.  

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

In fairness to Lee Anderson he's come out and put the record straight. The rope will only be brought back for the more serious crimes. For lesser crimes, to ease the pressure on the courts he'd do away with trials and personally give criminals a good hiding after they're released from the police station. 

So to recap. It's the rope for the most serious offences. A good hiding for the lesser crimes. He said its a guaranteed 110% success rate. I'm reassured now.

20230209_181601.jpg

. I would love to see this cunt meet his end in a Hutchence style incident. My second mention of Hutchence today, but in an entirely different context

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

She made it to be in the cabinet. Secretary of State in Her Majesty’s Government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. £160 odd grand a year. I honestly wouldn’t trust her to run a small business. It’s madness. Say what you want about the likes of Major, Thatcher, Lamont et al., but they at least weren’t entirely fucking stupid. Horrible? Sure, but not pig thick. Nade is a fucking weapon. 

No argument here.  Both stupidly dangerous and dangerously stupid in equal measure.

• Upvote 1