You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

5 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I don't recall ever disliking any of our home kits. Until now. Thats just fucking awful. Don't these pricks have focus groups where they can get fan feedback on designs? 

This was worse IMO

Especially that black or whatever it was on the back of the neck and the odd 'red' trim

21aa9e65952f1afe81bf7dd3e9ed8ae8e9147f5c

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, an tha said:

This was worse IMO

Especially that black or whatever it was on the back of the neck and the odd 'red' trim

Dreadful.  I think this season’s home kit is the only decent kit Nike have produced for us. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, an tha said:

This was worse IMO

2021-22 is the worst ever Liverpool home kit, in my opinion. It looked like a jarg Roma strip. The new one is shit but at least it’s the right colours.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

This was worse IMO

It would have been a close run thing if they'd kept that fucking badge. But this one is definitely worse than the new one. 

I saw some fucking fan website saying yesterday how great it would be if Adidas come back if they could go back to the shield design..FUCK OFF. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

It would have been a close run thing if they'd kept that fucking badge. But this one is definitely worse than the new one. 

I saw some fucking fan website saying yesterday how great it would be if Adidas come back if they could go back to the shield design..FUCK OFF. 

This?

8FBCE009-62B5-47B1-8AA9-909F42126B0C.jpeg

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

The baby kit has the best collar…

IMG_1440.jpeg

That collar is so much better than the adult shirt. 

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

2021-22 is the worst ever Liverpool home kit, in my opinion. It looked like a jarg Roma strip. The new one is shit but at least it’s the right colours.

Is right.

The liverbird needs to be in flight chasing down the person looking at it with a football on fire in one claw and a skull with a knife through it in the other claw. It should have angry eyebrows and also have the same badge itself on its own chest.

Not gonna lie, I don’t mind the kit. I think I’ll need to see to wear it before I decide on the collar and the pin stripes will be fine from a distance.

It’s not marketed at me (I’m 42) and even if I thought it was our best shirt ever, I’d still only be buying a DHgate version to walk the dog in. 

41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, because it was the badge on the Adidas kit deal last time. I assume the person doing the article is either a cunt trying to generate traffic or a kid who grew up in those kits. 

The latter I would imagine.

The first kit deal FSG organised was the one that brought back the classic badge. I don't think it was Adidas or Reebok's insistence to put the full badge on kits during their contracts, more that the people running the club didn't say or do anything. Full badges on kits were the norm everywhere. I hope Adidas (assuming they are definitely coming back) continue with the classic badge, as for me it is the only club badge. I understand the symbolic elements on the full badge (the top of the Shankly Gates, and the Hillsborough flames) but I don't feel they are needed, and it has always looked far too busy as well as minimising the key element, which is the Liver bird.

50 minutes ago, an tha said:

I hate fact it is these rats i am using as an example but i'd be more than happy to see adidas knock up something as simple and classy as this for us ...

man-utd-third-shirt-23.jpg

Like this?

IMG_0399.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Trumo said:

The first kit deal FSG organised was the one that brought back the classic badge. I don't think it was Adidas or Reebok's insistence to put the full badge on kits during their contracts, more that the people running the club didn't say or do anything. Full badges on kits were the norm everywhere. I hope Adidas (assuming they are definitely coming back) continue with the classic badge, as for me it is the only club badge. I understand the symbolic elements on the full badge (the top of the Shankly Gates, and the Hillsborough flames) but I don't feel they are needed, and it has always looked far too busy as well as minimising the key element, which is the Liver bird.

If they absolutely had to have a shield based badge, this would be a much better choice. 

John-Barnes-014.jpg

• Upvote 2