You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

12 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Great minds think alike. Got that one too.

I've got a 1988 white Milan tracksuit top as well. 

It was your FB profile picture for a while. You just wanna be me. Admit it 

The design team's dealer clearly came through with a potent shipment of Colombian marching powder. The kit is far too busy and, unlike the previous Nike shirts, the cheaper 'stadium' version looks better than the player version, on which the knit of the fabric works against the pinstripe effect. This one's still better than the 2021/22 kit with the zig zag stripes and the copious orange/pink though.

• Upvote 1

God I hope Adidas just make nice simple red/white/yellow kits with no fancy patterns or anything funky for the kids.

After this season's home kit I thought Nike had finally cracked it. 

On 24/04/2024 at 19:25, Dicko said:

New Balance kits were superb.

The title winning one and the Kyiv one were outstanding.

Title winning kit is my favourite home kit since the 80's and not just because we won the league.  Close second is this season's home kit. 

The new Adidas deal is apparently worth £80m a season but depends on participation in Europe and this new World Club Cup next summer which we currently aren't involved in after the 32 teams were named. 

Still not as much as the Mancs (£90m) but theirs has clauses as well and they haven't qualified for the CL.

Nike have just extended their deal with France up to 2034, they're staying with Barcelona, and now they're paying Germany a fortune too, it's more likely that we will switch to Adidas.

Good riddance you shit American bastards, welcome back you slightly less shit German bastards.