You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

Refereeing in the PL is at an all time low....I know it is Sterling but frigging hell he been denied as stonewall a penalty as you could wish to see there and it is happening week in week out in games.

Something needs doing.

Football is turbo capitalism...bar refs.

Fuck them all off and sign the best in the world.

Refereeing in the PL is at an all time low....I know it is Sterling but frigging hell he been denied as stonewall a penalty as you could wish to see there and it is happening week in week out in games.

Something needs doing.

It wasn't the ref. Lino was looking straight at it and flagged a fk the other way,  Unbelievable decision and time some of these spineless fuckwits were sacked for bottling calls, 

It wasn't the ref. Lino was looking straight at it and flagged a fk the other way, Unbelievable decision and time some of these spineless fuckwits were sacked for bottling calls,

I should have put officials - my general point stands though and as you say they need sorting

I should have put officials - my general point stands though and as you say they need sorting

Yep,   

West Ham have just downed tools now and strolling about waiting for whistle. Crowd has fucked off , Carroll looks disgusted on the bench and no-one is blowing bubbles, apart from Moyes out of his arse

West Ham have been absolute dogmuck today. City have barely had to try. It's hard to work out what their gameplan even was

Moyes just scrawls "Don't get beat" on the board. As for how to do it, he's simply winging it like all the other LMA favourites.

There's no doubt Rangers is a huge club but if Stevie takes it, he's taking a huge gamble professionally. I understand he's a pretty big Celtic fan but managing up is frankly mental and is like going to war. Maybe, i'm a bit biased because i have a soft spot for Celtic but i wouldn't even like him managing them.

Like other legends of the game like Roy Keane, he will have the chance to prove if he can cut it. Most legends like keane are shite managers. Plenty of big championship clubs where stevie could go to and they would give him money knowing he could attract good players and use his liverpool connections to get good players from here.

Rangers will be a tough baptism if Stevie takes it on , but it could be argued that the upsides outweigh the downsides. Celtic are miles ahead on the pitch but in a league where Scott Sinclair is a legend I imagine a couple of decent signing & loanees could put you in the mix for a cup at least which could give him hero status.  Also, Rangers have been basket cases for years so I don't think a disappointing managerial spell there would put the kibosh on his career.

• Upvote 1