You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Bellew and Wilder going at it during the weigh in. On the IFLtv YouTube video it captures it all, Bellew actually makes a few decent points despite Haye having one leg, he does have a better win on his record than Wilder.

That guy with Wilder at the end is a dickhead and who's the black guy with Bellew who backs him up shouting "do you know me?".

The guy with Wilder was his brother. Think I've seen that he's a fighter too.

The guy backing Bellew up I'm sure I recognised, but can't place him

Looking forward to the Campbell v Darleys fight but don't think there is another fight on the undercard where the favourite is better than 1-25 in the betting at William Hill ( and a couple are at 1-200 ).

Looking forward to seeing Quigg despite him being an heavy favourite.

I anyone really going to fall for more of this Bellew/Fast Eddie we hate each other shite

Really

Again

You are going to fall for it and pay £20 again

Really

Bellew didn't want any of that then. He was bricking it a bit. Deflecting constantly.

I just noticed this message on my 'normal' paid alternative stream supplier @ 37 per 60 days. The service has gone steadily downhill in the recent past with the BT sport channels being limited to the bare minimum and only appearing just before KO. Haven't had any problems with any boxing coverage including PPV and this is the first time they seem to be taking the piss:

'Joshua v Klitschko event is pay-per-view, you can get your event pass now at the discounted price £5.95. On saturday the event price will be £7.95.

PPV Pass (Weekend) item on your subscription panel, grants access to view the event on 1 device.'

This being in addition to the standard charge I already pay them. Perhaps, time to move on? Any suggestions for an alternative similar service supplier please PM me.

Ta.

You are on the same one as me then. They can do one if boxing is now separate from f**tball. It's not what it was sold as.

Strangely I don't even have the option to buy it anyway.

As good as she undoubtedly is, is anyone bothered at all about Katie Taylor? Sky are majorly hyping her up and really trying to force her upon us, I just can't take to women's boxing at all.

Nope. Not interested in the slightest. She'll be on just before Joshua as well.

You are on the same one as me then. They can do one if boxing is now separate from f**tball. It's not what it was sold as.

I just sent them an angry email Cloggy asking if they themselves were somehow incurring further charges or merely taking the opportunity to fleece loyal 'already paying' clients. I've been with them for some time with no complaint and choose the 60 day option to pay. I've told them it's a greedy cunts trick and won't be renewing. If you find a similar service with similar terms please PM me. Ta.

• Upvote 1

As good as she undoubtedly is, is anyone bothered at all about Katie Taylor? Sky are majorly hyping her up and really trying to force her upon us, I just can't take to women's boxing at all.

Not the slightest bit interested in her or the other fucking one either. Nothing to do with equal rights but they have no business being shoehorned into any legitimate professional boxing bill never mind a world title under-card. If they were to show an all-women bill with Taylor and Adams topping the bill would anyone turn up and pay good money to watch it?

While I'm at it, the BBC can fuck off with planting ladies f**tball content into the regular f**tball web page every day and incessantly attempting to make it all the same product. It's the same product in name only and only serves to make me more hostile toward it. Should have it's own section for those that are interested in it FFS.

*Rant over*

• Upvote 2

I just noticed this message on my 'normal' paid alternative stream supplier @ 37 per 60 days. The service has gone steadily downhill in the recent past with the BT sport channels being limited to the bare minimum and only appearing just before KO. Haven't had any problems with any boxing coverage including PPV and this is the first time they seem to be taking the piss:

'Joshua v Klitschko event is pay-per-view, you can get your event pass now at the discounted price £5.95. On saturday the event price will be £7.95.

PPV Pass (Weekend) item on your subscription panel, grants access to view the event on 1 device.'

This being in addition to the standard charge I already pay them. Perhaps, time to move on? Any suggestions for an alternative similar service supplier please PM me.

Ta.

I just logged in to check my sub was still up to date and got the same message.  The cheeky cunts can suck my dick charging £8 for what is an illegal stream to begin with and I've just mailed them to inform them of that fact .

The fact I could get the PPV boxing on there was actually the main reason I used them; finding streams for the footy for free is hardly difficult but watching a couple of PPVs on there made it worth the money.  If they're going to start pulling this shite they can fuck off.

• Upvote 2

I just logged in to check my sub was still up to date and got the same message.  The cheeky cunts can suck my dick charging £8 for what is an illegal stream to begin with and I've just mailed them to inform them of that fact .

The fact I could get the PPV boxing on there was actually the main reason I used them; finding streams for the footy for free is hardly difficult but watching a couple of PPVs on there made it worth the money.  If they're going to start pulling this shite they can fuck off.

Fazakerley!

• Upvote 1

I just logged in to check my sub was still up to date and got the same message. The cheeky cunts can suck my dick charging £8 for what is an illegal stream to begin with and I've just mailed them to inform them of that fact .

The fact I could get the PPV boxing on there was actually the main reason I used them; finding streams for the footy for free is hardly difficult but watching a couple of PPVs on there made it worth the money. If they're going to start pulling this shite they can fuck off.

I've also emailed them to register my disgust. If it doesn't work I'm writing to Points Of View.
  • Upvote 1