You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

He's right, they should be prioritised elsewhere. 

He's absolutely not right.  

You sound like the kind of prick who gets caught speeding and then moans at the Police for "not catching real criminals" (as if he's somehow not a real criminal).

Here's a thought.  What if the Government didn't keep slashing Police budgets, so they didn't have to pick and choose which crimes they were going to investigate?

Without even any idea of how many investigations/convictions there'd be or of what effect the law change would have on police resources?

I guess it's easier to shrug off the impact of a crime and its priority when it's not your genitals that are being photographed or your dignity attacked.

There won't be any convictions because it's not illegal. Nor am I shrugging off the impact of a crime because it's not a crime.

Erm...because there's quite a big discussion going on at the moment about it potentially becoming a crime. Duh!

And, it can already be a crime in certain circumstances.

It's a civil dispute. It shouldn't be a crime. It diverts tax payers money away from prosecuting real criminals and wastes police resources at a time when they're already strained. 

Yeah, why waste police time catching perverts who violate our womenfolk when we have real criminals to pursue.

I'll just leave this here....

I heard there are also Georgia May Foote leaks out there. I'd like to know where so I can send them a sternly worded letter of complaint.

It's a civil dispute. It shouldn't be a crime. It diverts tax payers money away from prosecuting real criminals and wastes police resources at a time when they're already strained.

Mental.

Edit: although seeing people double down rather than admit they are talking bollocks is one of my favourite things on here.

Just to be clear, you're comparing nude images taken by women themselves to snide pictures taken of them when full dressed in public?

They aren't always taken by themselves, some of them are taken by their boyfriends or girlfriends. 

Care to elaborate on why, rather than one word retorts or petty insults?

No, because you’ve already doubled down on it. You could however pop on twitter and read the Secret Barrister on the subject. Particularly how the current law is inadequate.