You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

We are                                                                                                                                          .moneyballin, fuckin

moneyballin'                                                                                                                                   fuckin' moneyballin'

we

are                                                                                                                                                 moneyballin'

Did Chilwell sign that new deal at Leicester? If not, just give them the £10M they want. As ridiculous as that is, it's not as ridiculous as £6M for Brad Smith!

No he didn't and £10million is ridiculous.  He's out of contract in a year and not even an International. Put into context we're only getting £13million for an established International in Allen (not that I rate him) with far more games under his belt.

No he didn't and £10million is ridiculous. He's out of contract in a year and not even an International. Put into context we're only getting £13million for an established International in Allen (not that I rate him) with far more games under his belt.

I'd rather us pay £10m for Chilwell now, than £30m in two years time which is what would happen. He's expensive compared to Allen because of what he could be.

Brad smith going. Looks like Moreno is here to stay

two things a lot of people wanted to see this summer was moreno out and a dm bought.

doesnt look like either will be happening. god help you klopp if you dont win every game this season.

two things a lot of people wanted to see this summer was moreno out and a dm bought.

doesnt look like either will be happening. god help you klopp if you dont win every game this season.

To be fair a new goalkeeper was a priority.

As has been said, a great bit of business for Smith. £6m with sell on and buy back clauses means a real business sense has finally surfaced at the club.

Dont really rate smith if Im honest so i dont see this as weakening the squad. Plus if he's being allowed to leave, i believe Klopp has someone lined up to come in and replace him.

Ermm.. Just flagging that they're doing the impossible.

article-1161587-033F3290000005DC-972_470

Like this you mean?

Sorry mate but you're coming across as  a bit of a dick when the scum are breaking transfer records and paying him obscene amounts in wages to get him  BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

• Upvote 2

Why don't City or Chelsea just try and blow Utds bid out of the water, I don't think he's worth the sort of money they have to pay for him but why let you're rivals have a free run at one of the best midfielders in the world