You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - League cup final

Sugar Ape

Has anyone done the decent thing to push Mignolet's head down the toilet yet?

Team of cucks. fucking embarrassing gutless pricks. Also, Once again Fuck off Toure and Kompany you bastards.

Any chance you could jump into an erupting volcano, you insufferably tedious ballsack?

• Upvote 4

on the plus side it was alot better performance then when we last played at wembley 

One shot on target in 90 minutes and a keeper that shits his pants gets you precisely fuck all. The only reason we weren't bummed senseless today was that Aguero and Sterling were incredibly wasteful and Oliver denied them a nailed-on pen . There is no plus side when you have breaks like that and can't convert . 

The sad thing is the way we go with a whimper. Was anyone surprised we lost? Will anyone be surprised if we go out to the mancs?

This has the potential to be a hugely humiliating season.

This is what the Fraudsters from Boston created. An embarrassment for a football team. A team without talent, personality, character, guts and style. A predictable, boring, coward, overpriced collection of mediocrities. Enjoy.

Almost ripped the TV off the wall and felt like taking a bite out of my pint glass when he did that.

I don't get annoyed by much, but that clown is starting to wind me up.

Wasn't even close to what I was thinking of doing when the shot went through Mignolet for the goal to 1 - 0.

Guest Pistonbroke

The sad thing is the way we go with a whimper. Was anyone surprised we lost? Will anyone be surprised if we go out to the mancs? 

I reckon over two legs we'll get the better of the mancs as they are a worse team than City, it really is our last salvation for the season so Klopp will make sure the players know that. We could still lose mind, but I doubt we'll be so meek in doing so if that is to be the case. 

I reckon over two legs we'll get the better of the mancs as they are a worse team than City, it really is our last salvation for the season so Klopp will make sure the players know that. We could still lose mind, but I doubt we'll be so meek in doing so if that is to be the case. 

Nah mate they have Rashford, Pelé and Maradona's biologically impossible son.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nah mate they have Rashford, Pelé and Maradona's biologically impossible son.

He'll soon fall into that manc trap of thinking he's the bees knees and he'll be shit against us....actually scrub that.....Rooney will make an incredible come back from his death bed and LVG will immediately put him up top with Martial shoved out wide and Rashford on the bench cuddling his teddy bear. 

He'll soon fall into that manc trap of thinking he's the bees knees and he'll be shit against us....actually scrub that.....Rooney will make an incredible come back from his death bed and LVG will immediately put him up top with Martial shoved out wide and Rashford on the bench cuddling his teddy bear.

Roachford.

Rashford. Bob Rashford.

• Upvote 1

This has the potential to be a hugely humiliating season.

This is what the Fraudsters from Boston created. An embarrassment for a football team. A team without talent, personality, character, guts and style. A predictable, boring, coward, overpriced collection of mediocrities. Enjoy.

A team created by Rodgers in his own image.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Genuinely distraught with that. Won't argue with man city being the better side and the deserved winners but the way my mind works I obsess with certain points in time as though there's some way to turn back, Can's pen and Fernandinho's miss it was there you could sense it. I'm not gonna slate Henderson or Sturridge for not taking penalties, if they didn't want to take one, it's a decision they're making to benefit the team, Sturridge probably couldn't have made it to the spot to be fair.

Few points, Sterling is as poor a finisher and indecisive as ever, technically a poor player who we did extremely well to get anywhere near the money we did. Lucas outstanding, should play CB for the remainder of the season. Coutinho now has 7 goals in an injury hit 28 appearances, he's about to make that next step to becoming a 10-15 goal a season man, we need to keep hold and build the team around him. Summer should see upgrades on GK, LB, Milner moved to peripheral role similar to his role at city, new CM, upgrade on Lallana and a quality replacement for Benteke.

Given I don't rate any of our player except Sturridge, I thought we did brilliantly to take them to pens, aided by huge slices of luck.

Firmino has been disappointing since Sturridge came back. He plays better as a false nine where he doesn't have 360 degrees of physical pressure to deal with.

We need an inside forward capable of running channels, otherwise we end up passing to our fullbacks too early in the play. Clyne and Moreno are both hopeless with the ball. For that reason, I would sell two of Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino and look at a top class wide player.

Can and Henderson as a pair will never be good enough. They're both too similar. We need a controller. Grujic looks like another clone, unfortunately. What happened to Neves?

Our defense either needs to be defensive rocks or brilliant with the ball and quick. Right now they are neither.

Less said about Mignolet the better. Can't stand the sight of him and going by body language, neither can his teammates.

DISAPPOINTED.

• Upvote 2