You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

According to ssn its a done deal

Red Hot

We have a young and exciting squad, with a fair few duds thrown in, but I'm confident the right. An playing people in their right positions in a logical system will really get them playing well.

Hopefully Klopp is that man. I reckon he is. Exciting times ahead

I think a few of ours players not " flourishing " under Rodgers will perform if given the chance under Klopp. We are a mediocre side with some good players who had no playing style and no clear vision. Some will be off obviously. An "arl arse " keeper, cb and dm in January please.

As much as I'd love to play for Liverpool, I think my age and gut size might rule me out.

• Upvote 4

Plenty of people noted that a few of our players bought in the summer looked like 'Klopp' players. The transfer committee are sneaky as well as mostly shite.

Anyway. im going for a team of-

Mig

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Moreno

Milner Hendo

Firmino Coutinho Sturridge

Benteke

Sturridge is a centre forward and our best one by quite some distance.  Doubt he'll be shunted outwide to accommodate someone as woeful as Benteke.

I'm amazed the fuckers got it sorted in under a week . Why do transfer deals turn into endless soap operas . They can get their shit together when really necessary is the moral of this story and I want to see more of this decisive leadership not the clueless dithering that they normally display

• Upvote 2

It got sorted quick because it's been going on longer than a week if you ask me. This has been at least 6 weeks work I reckon. Right choice nonetheless.

Of course it has.  Personally i think they've been badgering him since the end of last season.

I think he probably said at some point in the last few weeks he was ready to manage and discussions have been ongoing since then.

When they sacked Rodgers they must have basically come to some agreement barring fine details.

All what's been ongoing this week has just been out of respect for Rodgers, this was sorted a while ago.

Il also be interested to see how quickly Firmino returns to "fitness".

Anyway im made up, the club is showing some semblance of ambition. And i cant wait for Jurgen to get to work. Welcome to Anfield Sir.

Plenty of people noted that a few of our players bought in the summer looked like 'Klopp' players. The transfer committee are sneaky as well as mostly shite.

Anyway. im going for a team of-

Mig

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Moreno

Milner Hendo

Firmino Coutinho Sturridge

Benteke

If he can get a better keeper in the winter window, then things are deffo looking up.