Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 117 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

What in the name of fuck...

20200615_195402.jpg

Fuck sake. 

There are many things wrong with the world today and we can add this to the list. Bastards.

• Upvote 1

I would just shoot cunts like this.

I mean, if you can't 'pop the tags' & decide what laces to use without asking a load of strangers on Facebook you are really just a waste of oxygen.

Screenshot_20200621-092130_Facebook.jpg

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

I mean, if you can't 'pop the tags' & decide what laces to use without asking a load of strangers on Facebook you are really just a waste of oxygen.

Definitely not the ones already in them or white. Go for orange in one and green in the other, then sprint onto the motorway in them.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Mook said:

hope he stands in shit within 5 yards of his doorstep.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I still can't get over those Pharrel Williams. Standing in dogshit would actually improve them.

I have seen far worse from adidas over the years. 
anytime they fuck about with this Jeremy Scott wanker, someone polishes a turd into a great big steaming pile of shite to stick yer feet in.

44F87F62-B2D2-41C5-B8B7-7962548C1BDB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

anytime they fuck about with this Jeremy Scott wanker, someone polishes a turd into a great big steaming pile of shite to stick yer feet in.

Adidas Yewtree. Timeless.

11 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I presume that's just a joke on being barefoot.

I got an email from mandmdirect to say they are selling Superstars for £19.99. I've not checked the link yet to know whether that's in sizes for people with normal feet.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I got an email from mandmdirect to say they are selling Superstars for £19.99. I've not checked the link yet to know whether that's in sizes for people with normal feet.

Size 17 to 20 uk sizes.

34 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I've noticed everyone on here has a fetish for blue and yellow trainers, what about these?

vy89j9v043851.jpg

Crikey, they’re nice. Are they available in turd brown and beige?

• Upvote 2

On 21/06/2020 at 09:23, Mook said:

I assume 'Pop the Tags' is shite speak for simply removing the tags from the trainies? These cunts don't deserve adidas.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mook said:

Columbo on the case again.

Why can't people just speak plain English? He's removing tags from trainies not arsing around with bubble wrap.Semi  illiterate twats.

Got to admire Lidls new found confidence entering the footwear game especially in vibrant colours that scream "I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet and we both took the piss out of that guy in the Lidl trainees"

Just destroy them. Please don't let some poor kids parents see them as a cheap viable option and that kid is scarred for life. It's not like they're a discreet cheap option they're a "hey... got no money!.. hate your kid.. "

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Got to admire Lidls new found confidence entering the footwear game especially in vibrant colours that scream "I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet and we both took the piss out of that guy in the Lidl trainees"

Just destroy them. Please don't let some poor kids parents see them as a cheap viable option and that kid is scarred for life. It's not like they're a discreet cheap option they're a "hey... got no money!.. hate your kid.. "

to be fair they look like a pair of saucony from 1992. Some poor auld dude will probably buy them. I’d rather them than some of the shite adidas have pumped out in recent years.

20 hours ago, Aventus said:

I've noticed everyone on here has a fetish for blue and yellow trainers, what about these?

vy89j9v043851.jpg

Just imagine the pitch invading shenanigans one could get up to in those bad boys.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Just imagine the pitch invading shenanigans one could get up to in those bad boys.

Deffo Pleat era Luton- the Lidl Tommy Robinson range.

Edited by Audrey Witherspoon
Forgot the pricks name

On 01/07/2020 at 02:52, Aventus said:

vy89j9v043851.jpg

Lidl reckon there's still a market for Jimmy Savile tat.