You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Collymore

FrenchEyeGlass

Feel free to screenshot every last tweet in this reply to the S## and it's complete lack of support against racist about and threats.

The S## front page is a disgrace, amongst a litany of disgraces and lies over many years.

I ask again. A pro athlete, kicking and punching wildly with aggression. Why no knock out? No bleeding? No bruising? No pictures? Why?

I want absolute proof from Miss Jonsson that I kicked her. And witness testimony as to frequency and aggression.

It's time we put Paris 1998 under a legal and forensic spotlight now the S## and Miss Jonsson are reinventing history.

So Miss Jonsson perpetuates the myth in the S## Absolutely desperate. Changing her story to suit the decade and the story.

This after Ulrika apparently said to the s** that Collymore had some nerve to talk about death threats when he threatened to kill her after kicking her in the head.

Must hurt stan hey? When that newspaper pushes lies about you? Must be fucking galling. Funny how you didn't think about that when you were retweeting us being called murderers during your bitch fit over a valid penalty, you pathetic self-pitying wanker.

• Upvote 4

I remember reading that he tried to follow her into a house where she went after he'd knocked her about, and some big Scottish guy barred his way then headbutted him.  Collymore apparently saw sense at this stage, picked himself up and scarpered.  The Scottish guy didn't know it was Collymore, he'd decked, just thought he was "a woman beating gatecrasher, so I let him have it".

And here's Collymore claiming Ulrika's re-inventing history.  Maybe they should find the Scottish guy who dropped the cunt and ask for his version of events. 

What the fuck has Collymore's hateful past got to do with a bunch of twats, in the main fans of Liverpool, giving him racist abuse and death threats because they disagree with his opinion over a decision in a football match? Football fans are generally myopic and biased anyway but this sorry saga is sickening.

You don't agree with Collymore? Good, neither do I but I'm not going to try and defend the actions of twats by pointing out his twatishness.

• Upvote 3

This after Ulrika apparently said to the s** that Collymore had some nerve to talk about death threats when he threatened to kill her after kicking her in the head.

Must hurt stan hey? When that newspaper pushes lies about you? Must be fucking galling. Funny how you didn't think about that when you were retweeting us being called murderers during your bitch fit over a valid penalty, you pathetic self-pitying wanker.

I remember reading that he tried to follow her into a house where she went after he'd knocked her about, and some big Scottish guy barred his way then headbutted him.  Collymore apparently saw sense at this stage, picked himself up and scarpered.  The Scottish guy didn't know it was Collymore, he'd decked, just thought he was "a woman beating gatecrasher, so I let him have it".

And here's Collymore claiming Ulrika's re-inventing history.  Maybe they should find the Scottish guy who dropped the cunt and ask for his version of events. 

Why even bring this up? What's the link between this and the racist abuse he is receiving?

edit: Maybe you aren't saying there is one! Still, the death threats are pretty embarrassing and are not justifiable in any way, really.

What the fuck has Collymore's hateful past got to do with a bunch of twats, in the main fans of Liverpool, giving him racist abuse and death threats because they disagree with his opinion over a decision in a football match? Football fans are generally myopic and biased anyway but this sorry saga is sickening.

You don't agree with Collymore? Good, neither do I but I'm not going to try and defend the actions of twats by pointing out his twatishness.

Agreed on the racism but if you're going to complain to the media about how unfair it is getting death threats from spotty kids with twitter you'd better make sure your hands are clean when doing it.

• Upvote 1

How has he acted professionaly by not acting impartial?

What is the point you are trying to make here?

Why does he have to be impartial?

I guess my point is, if you (one) don't like Collymore, don't listen to him. I mean, like him or loathe him, Collymore has people talking about his show days later. And, for that, I imagine his bosses at talksport are pretty damn pleased with him.

Why does he have to be impartial?

I guess my point is, if you (one) don't like Collymore, don't listen to him. I mean, like him or loathe him, Collymore has people talking about his show days later. And, for that, I imagine his bosses at talksport are pretty damn pleased with him.

Because that is part of his role as a co-commentator and pundit on a live radio station. You have to be impartial.

People aren't talking about his show though are they? They are talking about the abuse he has received. Which fortunately for him has masked his poor showing on Saturday and allowed him to get off scot free.

edit: I read this wrong. I still don't agree with the gist of it, though!

Why?

Both the death threats and racism are wrong, completely agree. However if you're going to make a big play about being the moral guardian of twitter/social media as a whole/the world and take a stand against something like death threats from the ether it's probably best if your default relationship get out isn't I'm going to kill you or I'm going to burn your house down.

It's like Piara powers views on racism, he's right it is wrong. But it's wrong full stop you can't be selective in it and get involved in high profile cases for the betterment of your career while indulging in a bit of casual racism with those that question you.

• Upvote 1

Local radio I can agree with, but National radio? Nah couldn't didagree more.

Being a host or co-host on a show you don't have to be impartial, but when commentating on a game you certainly do.

Collymore is (indirectly) answerable to his advertisers and if his impartiality has people talking about his station and show, the advertisers will be happy. It's all about publicity.

Why even bring this up? What's the link between this and the racist abuse he is receiving?

edit: Maybe you aren't saying there is one! Still, the death threats are pretty embarrassing and are not justifiable in any way, really.

My response above was to you. Good job you told me that they aren't justifiable hey, I mean I've oobviously said that they are in my posts.

Oh wait, no I haven't.

The death threats are embarrassing but that doesn't make him any less embarrassing.

Who has defended the actions of anybody?

The racists are cunts. Collymore is also a cunt. It's all quite straight forward to me, can't see where the confusion is.

Can I just say that he is a wife-beating dogger? 

Could have been a brilliant footballer though, I remember a good 3/4 month spell when him and God clicked. Shame he acted like the big-time wannabe cunt that he is because we could have won the league that year, and the year after. 

The death threats are embarrassing but that doesn't make him any less embarrassing.

I don't give a fuck about Stan Collymore and if he embarrasses himself. I would rather fellow Liverpool fans weren't implicated in death threats, though. Whether Collymore hit his girlfriend or not.

• Upvote 1

Can I just say that he is a wife-beating dogger? 

Could have been a brilliant footballer though, I remember a good 3/4 month spell when him and God clicked. Shame he acted like the big-time wannabe cunt that he is because we could have won the league that year, and the year after. 

No, that's totally unfair and untrue.

He slapped his girlfriend and allegedly said he'd kill his wife.