You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-shirt - One my sister got me for Xmas that says "I'm brilliant. Everyone else is an arsehole"

Top - North Face red fleecy top

Jeans - Diesel

Shoes - my nice sensible brown leather Clarks that don't set off the security point when I'm coming to work

Coat - Timberland bulky coat bought at Cheshire Oaks reduced from £189 to £30. Yep, unbelievable price.

Undercrackers – you’ll have to ask me nicely.

I'm wearing a tailored three piece suit, hand cut shirt, shoes so shiny you can see your face in them, a lovely purple tie and a smile.

I look fucking dapper, shame as I'm going out on the pisss after work and ill probably be covered in vomit and/or bodily fluids by the end of it!

Edit: I've got my pink knickers on as well, just in case!

Fleece - Next

T-shirt - Tesco

Trackie bottoms Sainsburys

Shoes - Nike trainers.

Bra - Berlie - How on earth they (anyone) can justify £35 for a sports bra is beyond me.

Undies - Debenhams.

I'm about to go to circut training in a self harm way. I couldn't even walk up the stairs to my house after Wednesdays session.

Anyway, after i get home

Top - John Rocha

Jeans - Maine

Cardy - Wallis

Boots - Evans

Bra - curvy kate

knickers - Debenhams.

Coats are for tarts.

This morning

Shorts - Adidas

Flip flops - Animal

Hoody - Lazy Jacks

Just been out and wore

Boxers - Next

Socks - Firetrap

Jeans - John Lewis own brand (I'm an odd fucking shape and they're the only ones I can find that fit)

T-shirt - Hugo Boss

Boots - Clarkes.

I then bought an Andy Sugden jacket without checking the price. Ouch.

Reading that it sounds like I'm a label snob and that's far from the case, I had just had a shower and proper shave (first time since I got married) and was going out somewhere nice so stuck on all me nice gear.

Now in a pair of shorts and my slippers.