You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I don't usually watch him, but fuck me.

"A club like Manchester united scrambling around with FFP, spending like a mid-table club - this is Manchester United!"

"But Gary, only Chelsea have spent more."

"Of course, this is Manchester United! They've got an annual turnover of £500m! This is Manchester United!"

The pundit's brain is missing.

i loved also the bit where the sky bloke said "if you missed the news, the glazer's will not be selling manchester united and they want 10bn", cue neville "they are, they are, they are, it's just a game to them, they are". hilarious stuff. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

i loved also the bit where the sky bloke said "if you missed the news, the glazer's will not be selling manchester united and they want 10bn", cue neville "they are, they are, they are, it's just a game to them, they are". hilarious stuff. 

Neville has that unique manc motormouth trait which Terry Christian has, where they think they're clever but they're not. He spouts absolute shite then shakes his head when you disagree, as if he thinks you just don't have the wits to understand what he's saying, even though he's chatting - absolute shite. Such mancs are to be found in music pubs up and down the country. 

• Upvote 11

55 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I like Clinton Morrison, there I said it. I think it’s been mentioned before on here but I’m convinced Sky keep Merson on as a kind of duty of care. It sure as hell can’t be for his “insight” 

Yeah I like him too, earlier on he'd try too hard to be the jaunty, life of the party, one and it was grating, but now he calls things right more often than not and comes across pretty sound. 

I like Merson as well TBH. He's not the best at keeping up with the game, but when they're asking him for his take on something he always calls it with a straightforward, honest, opinion, which is better than some of the others that try to test the room temperature or play to the gallery every time.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I like Clinton Morrison, there I said it. I think it’s been mentioned before on here but I’m convinced Sky keep Merson on as a kind of duty of care. It sure as hell can’t be for his “insight” 

I liked Clinton Morrison when before a game against us he claimed if he was presented with the chances Michael Owen got then he'd have just as many goals. He then missed an almost open goal sitter in the game, much to the amusement of the crowd.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I'll ever stop loathing that prick Neville with every fibre of my being. The snivelling, bratty little rat-faced Manc cunt. Even the way he pronounces Manchester United pisses me off

"Manshtr Yerniiiiiiiiiiiiiiited."

He got far too easy a ride from our fans down the years from people who went out of their way to appear fair minded. Fuck Gary Neville to infinity and beyond.

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't think I'll ever stop loathing that prick Neville with every fibre of my being. The snivelling, bratty little rat-faced Manc cunt. Even the way he pronounces Manchester United pisses me off

He got far too easy a ride from our fans down the years from people who went out of their way to appear fair minded. Fuck Gary Neville to infinity and beyond.

He says football club too even though it's completely superfluous.

"Manchester United football club is bigger than the glazers, they are not as big as this football club."

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He says football club too even though it's completely superfluous.

"Manchester United football club is bigger than the glazers, they are not as big as this football club."

For some weird reason people think adding "Football Club" to their vernacular somehow gives their point more gravitas. That's another knobhead in the pub trying to sound knowledgable kinda trait.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I liked Clinton Morrison when before a game against us he claimed if he was presented with the chances Michael Owen got then he'd have just as many goals. He then missed an almost open goal sitter in the game, much to the amusement of the crowd.

Remember it well and fair play to him he was laughing about it as much as anyone 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Neville has that unique manc motormouth trait which Terry Christian has, where they think they're clever but they're not. He spouts absolute shite then shakes his head when you disagree, as if he thinks you just don't have the wits to understand what he's saying, even though he's chatting - absolute shite. Such mancs are to be found in music pubs up and down the country. 

He also thinks that because he part owns a small football club, owns a couple of loss making hotels in Manchester, and does a few property deals, that he’s Gordon Gekko and is an absolute authority on high finance. Those Glazers might be terrible owners, but they would run absolute rings around him. 

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yes, and Sky, for all their efforts to keep updating their output, still have a forelock-tugging obsession with the mancs as if Matt bloody Busby is still roaming the corridors. If we lose they'll have a bit of a chat and then it'll be: 'But now let's go over to the Ethiad!' When the mancs lose, a two hour inquisition will follow, with Keane mumbling incoherently and Neville almost in tears. These twats haven't been a title-winning club for ages - they simply don't merit this intense and reverential coverage. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

He totally lost it. Interrupting the anchors link bit. Proper wobble head.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I don't usually watch him, but fuck me.

"A club like Manchester united scrambling around with FFP, spending like a mid-table club - this is Manchester United!"

"But Gary, only Chelsea have spent more."

"Of course, this is Manchester United! They've got an annual turnover of £500m! This is Manchester United!"

The pundit's brain is missing.

Or "Mansh United" as the Neville's say with their stupid accents.

• Upvote 1

Always thought this illustrated neville quite well. 1.50 in.

Ferguson: Anfield, what a magnificent atmosphere though.

Neville. "To win. 

"You never felt safe there though."

I don't think he's into footy in the traditional sense. He just likes to gob off. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

In a world where the bar for pundits is vanishingly low he does pretty well .

Micah Richard’s on the other hand managed to talk even more shite than usual this weekend after a summer of gorging himself on mars bars and ice cream . The fat vacuous twat

• 4 weeks later...