You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark clattenburg, racist?

gingerhulk

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate every referee in OUR game. Those fucking corrupt twats from the mill town have bought the whole fucking show. To hear that, hopefully soon to die, cunt blame Torres for his own sending off takes the game into a gutter that is inhabited only by the Ferguson family.

If it wasn't for the Magnificent Luis then I would believe that a lifetime's joy was no longer worth the emotion.

Then I think, fuck it, hate works too.

So, is Rodgers still a whining prick for questioning the competency of referees???

I also await what Tony Pulis and David Moyes have to say on the issue of referees, corrupt practices and how it's ruining the very fabric of the sport, and Jonny Evans' unsportsmanlike theatrics against a fellow pro.

Shit British Managers, these lads don't have the first clue how fucking fortunate they are, or how derided they are across the footballing world.

Just watching River Plate vs Boca, one of the managers is smoking a fag in the dugout and the other is wearing jeans and an untucked cheque shirt. I've still got an infinite amount more respect for them.

Why do I even know who Mark Clattenberg is?

I can name more PL referees than I can name playwrs of the Reading or Wigan teams, and that's fucking appalling.

Who the fuck do they thik they are?

There's a few thousand on the dole who would gladly dedicate their life to training to be a PL ref on £80,000 a year. I don't believe for a second that we can't replace these cunts.

Can you read this rule book?

Can you jog around a football pitch on and off for 90 minutes?

Can you blow a whistle?

Congratulations lad...

Wouldn't surprise me if after the old bastard has finally retired or has died that it comes out that him and United were at head of a matchfixing scheme. I know it's a bit tin-foil but those cunts just seem to get the extra time, the calls, and the rub of the green way too often for it to be a coincidence.

Of course it would mean fuck all at that point.

You couldn't make this shit up. A million cameras covering everything with the added bonus of the officials being wired up, the very least the FA can do is investigate it. The lines men have some big decisions to make, do they defend their man knowing damn well what he said and risk implicating themselves with lies if evidence exists proving he said whats alleged?

Either way let the fun begin, 1 Language expert from Durham saying Nigger is a term of affection where Clattenburg is from while another disagrees and says Mikel is definitely a nigger and that's not a good thing. One way or another mud sticks and the ref with the cool hair is forever a racist. Drag Mike Riley down with you you cunt.

Love it just love it. Hate chelski scum but love the fact that they are taking up the FA on this, about time someone stood up to the cunts. The end result is probably predictable, but it will put the FA hung up to dry for all to see what a bunch of hypocritical twats they are if they let clatternbitch go.

Imagine the following happened in Italy.

The most successful and wealthiest side in the country are two nil up. Another big side without the connections of the first then pulls them back to 2-0. The latter look like they are going to win.

Then the ref dishes out two very dodgy red cards, He then allows a clearly offside goal for the first team. In addition he racially insults two of the losing team.

In a heartbeat we would be crying bent ref, and match fixing.

Why not here? Do you really think this country is above that?

Given that they are specifically referring to the phrase "Spanish twat" am I the only one who clearly heard an Everton fan calling Enrique a Spanish twat early in the first half when him and Fellaini had a bit of a tussle near the line?

I presume it was an Everton fan as he sounded Scouse and as we all know all Scousers support Everton and the away support will all have been Noggies.

Or is racism purely a Liverpool FC thing?

Given that they are specifically referring to the phrase "Spanish twat" am I the only one who clearly heard an Everton fan calling Enrique a Spanish twat early in the first half when him and Fellaini had a bit of a tussle near the line?

I presume it was an Everton fan as he sounded Scouse and as we all know all Scousers support Everton and the away support will all have been Noggies.

Or is racism purely a Liverpool FC thing?

The 'fan' called Enrique a Spanish cunt. I half expected an apology to come from Sky it was so audible.

Guest davelfc
I'm amazed at the gaul of any football club complaining about the ref's use of inappropriate language. The next time a Chelski player uses the "f" word on the pitch I expect him to be red carded

I can see that happening, once, to us.