Quantcast
AC Slatering - Hall of Fame Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AC Slatering

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#1 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:16 PM

Best ever entry on an online problems forum:

"Guys this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on Saved By The Bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair.

So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door.

Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out. "

#2 Section_31

Section_31

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:20 PM

:D

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.

#3 Chris

Chris

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

That's the funniest thing I've read in forever. My face is soaked with tears.

#4 RJ Fan club

RJ Fan club

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:51 PM

I thought if there is one forumite who will try to execute that at work, for some reason I thought, yep Chris.

When are you giving it a shot?
Nautical clobber is de rigger.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

#5 Chris

Chris

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

I thought if there is one forumite who will try to execute that at work, for some reason I thought, yep Chris.

When are you giving it a shot?

I bet Total Longo beats me to it.

#6 robbief

robbief

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:54 PM

'i'll die if anyone finds outs so i'll post it on the internet'
GRACIAS MATE!

#7 robbief

robbief

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:54 PM

seriously, what good can come of 'ac slatering'?
GRACIAS MATE!

#8 El Rojo

El Rojo

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:11 PM

It really is. It and Fernando *orres have brightened up my week big style.

Have AC delivering some justice as an added bonus.

#9 RedKnight

RedKnight

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hands up who's considering trying that when they get home?

You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?

#10 Elmyn Noos

Elmyn Noos

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:20 PM

I going to try it next time I need a shit, which should be some time this afternoon.

Fuck doing it at home - the missus will make me clean the massive skidmark off that it is bound to leave. At work, I can leave it for some other sucker.
Well if it has the word 'digestive' written on it, it's the right way up, if not, you got yourself an upside down biscuit catastrophy with no obvious solution.

#11 Chris

Chris

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

Seriously I don't think I've ever laughed so much about any "true internet story" ever.

#12 RJ Fan club

RJ Fan club

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

I managed to resist temptation in work about 20 minutes ago. But at the next hotel opportunity I'm going to take it.
Nautical clobber is de rigger.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

#13 Chris

Chris

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:24 PM

Posted Image

#14 Chris

Chris

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

#15 RedKnight

RedKnight

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:32 PM

28 Days Slater

You fuckers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit?

#16 Liquid football

Liquid football

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

You've all lost to me im afraid. I read that on another forum about 2 months ago and proceeded to try it.

"what good can come from AC Slatering?"

Everything, thats what.

The only setback is that you have to take your pants and your underwear off completely.
Your internet or theirs?

#17 ATXRED

ATXRED

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

The only setback is that you have to take your pants and your underwear off completely.

Naked shits rule, especially that one right before you hop in the shower, so you don't have to worry too much about clean up.

#18 Ezekiel 25:17

Ezekiel 25:17

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

AC Slater rules, that take down at the start of the fight was textbook, Didn't he walk out on his wife for some other bird when she was pregnant ?

”Oh you’re very sweaty. That means you’re sexually active. You’ve been sexually active recently”.

#19 Randy Marsh

Randy Marsh

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:46 PM

Ive done it. Certainly recomend it to anyone. You are able to grip the the toilet, which helps when forcing out a mighty turd. You should all try it

#20 loadsoftrophies

loadsoftrophies

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:29 PM

I'm off to try it now, i've waited all day for this.
No fatties, no hamsters, no dopers no smokers, no Donna Juanitas, no posers, no crazies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users