You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

On the subject of the Lords I saw a story that "Lord" sugar had tried to get out of paying taxes by saying he was a non UK resident. However being a member of the house of Lords supercedes any non resident arrangement and this landed him with an 186 million pound tax bill

He'll soon make that up in attendance fees and subsidised meals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/07/2023 at 10:20, an tha said:

At best i think they might be largest in a hung parliament.

Bit sadly I fear greatly that come the election the cunts that this country is chocker full of will buy the usual tory shite and they'll somehow convince enough to give them yet another chance likely under a new leader 

Almost 100% to happen. I’m dreading it, but there’s even Labour voters that are talking about spoiling or voting elsewhere, so what hope have we got. 

There was a debate on here about working class people voting Tory and whether or not they are thick for that. Well I think anyone who is left leaning who is thinking of spoiling or statement voting, while maybe not actually being thick, are acting thick.

Get these fucking clowns gone!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I don't think you could have picked a worse human being to be in charge,at that time,if you tried 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-inquiry-boris-johnsons-wife-carrie-was-real-person-in-charge-says-whitehall-chief-in-whatsapp-message-12983902

None of this should have been a surprise to anyone who voted for him,  yet they did anyway. Doom to them all.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

of this long list of heinous shit that he did, this has to be up near the top and shows what a snivelling shitehouse he really is

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson branded 'heartless' after refusing to meet families of COVID-19 victims | Politics News | Sky News

He is a despicable human being and those that enabled him to climb the greasy pole need to take along hard look at themselves.

• Upvote 2