You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The card for the shows at the Echo, Sheffield and Newcastle:

Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs Damian Priest - World title match

Cody Rhodes vs Finn Balor - Street fight

Natalya vs Rhea Ripley - Women’s title match 

Matt Riddle & The New Day vs Imperium

Becky Lynch vs Zoey Stark

Ricochet vs Dominik Mysterio

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Bronson Reed

Raquel Rodriguez vs Piper Niven

On 14/06/2023 at 07:29, Scott_M said:

Didn’t he get battered by Jerry Lawler when accepting the crown and staff? 

Funnily enough I read an article about this the other day. Bret said lawler potatoed him ( hit him for real) with some of the shots. So when they had a match where bret locked him in the sharpshooter he sat down on it to get revenge 

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard in my life, strongly recommend listening to it:

Jesus Christ

15 minutes in and he's talking about the pitbull. What the fuck

Just now, Kevin D said:

I laughed so much it was causing me physical pain when little Jimmy started talking.

It was the 'You took me out for MY birthday at the steak and shake, haggled with the waiting staff for a 30% discount and I picked up the tab. so I paid for 70% of MY birthday meal'

Glorious stuff, even excusing the shite maths as he actually paid 100% of the bill...

Really enjoyed that.

19 hours ago, old skool tom said:

Anyone know which hotel the Wrestlers (especially this Cody Rhodes chap) is staying in Liverpool?

my lad (13) is burning my head out wants to find him and get a pic with him 

I would assume one of the nicest ones. They certainly all won’t be sharing a mixed dorm in a hostel.