You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer of 2009.

Code

People reaching out for petty insults in a desperate last attempt to win a lost argument and save face is probably one of the most funny things around.

This thread works like a flypaper for saddos trying to defend the undefensible by shifting focus away from the issue by using the before mentioned petty insult tactics.

Not exactly what was the intention of the thread, but what can you do?

People reaching out for petty insults in a desperate last attempt to win a lost argument and save face is probably one of the most funny things around.

This thread works like a flypaper for saddos trying to defend the undefensible by shifting focus away from the issue by using the before mentioned petty insult tactics.

Is this real life

The main issue from what I can see is that you definitely have a problem with obsessive behaviour Code. I have nowt against you and find you quite humorous at times, so don't take this as a personal attack - but you seriously need to see a trick cyclist or something. Before it consumes your life. You definitely work to a driven agenda, and it ain't healthy. You're becoming a laughing stock on here, and that's quite sad 'cos we all support the same club.......

The main issue from what I can see is that you definitely have a problem with obsessive behaviour Code. I have nowt against you and find you quite humorous at times, so don't take this as a personal attack - but you seriously need to see a trick cyclist or something. Before it consumes your life. You definitely work to a driven agenda, and it ain't healthy. You're becoming a laughing stock on here, and that's quite sad 'cos we all support the same club.......

Ahahaha

Don't you hate predictive text.

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

I admit that I've been a dick, a proper pulsating dick, and I quite like a stiffy in my hands from time to time, it's 2012 for fucks sake. But in terms of Rafa, no, I've been a dick. I admit that I lost a massive bet under Rafa, I stuck the equivalent of £20,000 on us to win the league in 2009/10 and he fucked it for me, the fat fucking fuck fucked it, so I lost my caravan.

Very brave of you Code, it's the first step of a long recovery.

what?! in the naaaame of fuck?

supremes2000j.jpg

Its problem.

Its funny how a skinny kid can act on the internet eh?

You big warrior you young Lewis.

You really need to have a think before you start your next needless, provocative thread. You knew what you were doing here. There is no need whatsoever and it drags down the level of the FF even more.

You really need to have a think before you start your next needless, provocative thread. You knew what you were doing here. There is no need whatsoever and it drags down the level of the FF even more.

What exactly is wrong with the opening post? Why is it provocative, cant we discuss an ex manager who is obsessed with football but still finds himself out of a job two years after he was sacked by us?

The opening post asks two questions, both obviously unanswered even if the threads reached 7 pages already.

I honestly think its an interesting question and the first couple of lines might give an insight into why its seems so difficult for him to get a job.

It might come as a surprise to some people but clubs do talk to eachother.

What exactly is wrong with the opening post? Why is it provocative, cant we discuss an ex manager who is obsessed with football but still finds himself out of a job two years after he was sacked by us?

The opening post asks two questions, both obviously unanswered even if the threads reached 7 pages already.

I honestly think its an interesting question and the first couple of lines might give an insight into why its seems so difficult for him to get a job.

It might come as a surprise to some people but clubs do talk to eachother.

Why post it in here instead of the MF then?

You knew exactly what you were doing Code and you couldn't help yourself.