You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's like a classier version of Man City and Chelsea.

I've always had a love affair with PSG, something about the whole club just appeals to me.

Next season though, wow.

Ibrahimovic

Lavezzi

Veratti (who? you'll see)

Pastore

Thiago Silva

Momo Sissoko

All under the watchful eye of Carlo Ancelotti.

Can't wait to see how it develops. I hope it's a return to the heady days of Weah, Ginola, Okocha, and Ronaldinho.

I think Ibra sums it up:

"Who doesn't want to be here? This is the future. Finally I'm a PSG player. It's a big step in my career. It's a dream come true.

"I don't know much about the French league but they know who I am!"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You love yet another club hell bent on destroying football?

Excuse me if i don't replicate the feelings.

And Ibrahimovic describing it as 'a dream come true' - fuck off Zlatan you meff, the dream is getting a 13m a season contract at the age of 30 you fucking whopper.

I remember nickin a PSG scarf when we played them at anfield in the nineties...great night that was apart from us not getting the third. remember the atmosphere being electric. I was only about 13/14.... i think

then people round ours started gettin PSG shirts.

why cant a rich cunt buy us though? french league is shit.

Guest ShoePiss

I don't know much about the french league but they know who I am

How to endear yourself to the fanbase 101. What a tit.

I remember nickin a PSG scarf when we played them at anfield in the nineties...great night that was apart from us not getting the third. remember the atmosphere being electric. I was only about 13/14.... i think

then people round ours started gettin PSG shirts.

why cant a rich cunt buy us though? french league is shit.

David James going up for a corner late on and trying to head a ball that was shin height is my only memory of that game now. I might be thinking of the Strasbourg game that went the exact same way though.

It's like a classier version of Man City and Chelsea.

I've always had a love affair with PSG, something about the whole club just appeals to me.

Next season though, wow.

Ibrahimovic

Lavezzi

Veratti (who? you'll see)

Pastore

Thiago Silva

Momo Sissoko

All under the watchful eye of Carlo Ancelotti.

Can't wait to see how it develops. I hope it's a return to the heady days of Weah, Ginola, Okocha, and Ronaldinho.

I think Ibra sums it up:

"Who doesn't want to be here? This is the future. Finally I'm a PSG player. It's a big step in my career. It's a dream come true.

"I don't know much about the French league but they know who I am!"

Fuck off and support them then.

I don't mind PSG splashing the cash, they've had some shitty, shitty years of bad ownership and missed opportunities, I don't begrudge them getting the money.

They are so well placed to make a fortune from merchandising and hospitality that they could spend that sort of money and be self sufficient, if they wanted to. A top football club? In Paris? Printing money if they get this right and play the sort of football I hope they will.

More from that press conference.

"Who doesn't want to be here? This is the future. Finally I'm a PSG player. It's a big step in my career. It's a dream come true," said Ibrahimovich. "They were the team I supported as a boy. I would often sit and cheer watching Clouseau, Cato, and especially Pepé Le Pew."

When challenged by journalists at the press conference about his knowledge of past players, Ibrahimovich stood up and screamed "Fuck you all! And that fucking thread on The Liverpool Way is wrong - I'm not fucking shit!!" before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

The people getting the money are the French gov't- 75 percent of tax over 1 million! That's something like 80 percent of Ibra's wages- Vive la revolution!

Let's see how happy he is when he gets his first pay packet and 70K going to takes.

Poor lad won't be able to afford a Croque Monsieur and Kronenbourg on the Champs-Elysee.

You don't actually think these players are actually paying 75% tax do you, folks?

Anyway, Funeeee, this trhead is a right load of Zlatan.

Zlatan is one Zlatan cunt. And PSg are the Zlatan of France.

Fucking Zlatan cunts.

I imagine that small country just over the alps, will provide bank accounts for the players to 'save' their wages in.

No way Zlatan would exit his 220k contract at Milan for an extra 30k a week at PSG if he was to give 75% of it to the taxman. He may be shit, and ugly - but he certainly ain't stupid.

PSG are shite. They're 'buying' the worst 'big' league in Europe's league title... and they failed at it last year to a no-mark club!!!

Now, they've got the most expensive piece of shit in football, in Zlatan, and anything other than CL glory is a fucking waste of time for them.

PSG are shite. They're 'buying' the worst 'big' league in Europe's league title... and they failed at it last year to a no-mark club!!!

Now, they've got the most expensive piece of shit in football, in Zlatan, and anything other than CL glory is a fucking waste of time for them.

Theyll probably be contenders for CL glory if not straight away eventually, I imagine like Marseille were in the early 90s