You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

who believes this friendly derby rubbish still? I saw running battles in both 86 and 89 at wembley and lost count the number of skirmishes at every derby game since in town. So what if we have mixed families it will be nasty at the services all the way down and nasty on wembley way.

I cant bloody wait;)

so you're not 12 then?

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who believes this friendly derby rubbish still? I saw running battles in both 86 and 89 at wembley and lost count the number of skirmishes at every derby game since in town. So what if we have mixed families it will be nasty at the services all the way down and nasty on wembley way.

I cant bloody wait;)

Yeah. These are the kinds of twats who give our club and city a bad name time and time again.

Who do you think you're kidding David Moyes

It you think the 'Pools no good,

There's Stevie Gerrard, Andy carroll and Luis Suarez too

They scored three goals for Liverpool and worked it right up you!

So who do you think you are kidding David Moyes

If you think the 'Pools no good.

The Kop was here, they came to cheer

A famous victory,

With Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel

And our leader King Kenny,

So who do you think you are David Moyes

If you think the 'Pools no good.

Well the Everton supporters they have had quite just enough

They'd seen heir team two goals in front

Then Dalglish called his bluff, 1-2-3

So who do you think you're kidding David Moyes

If you think the 'pools no good.

It's on a knife edge isn't it?

Win, this game and the final and kenny is one of only four managers ever to have won the domestic cup double in the history of the English game - a fantastic achievement.

Lose, and you have a cup last won by Alex McLeish.

I'm going on the 5.47 train tomorrow. Looking forward to it but dreading the match tbh.

Really don't think Jones is up to it, and that's on top of our poor form and their good form.

Hopefully they shit themselves like they normally do when they play us.

Only thing worrying me is that the 'poor, poor Everton' wimpering has been at an all time high this season, sob!, and Moyes is the greatest manager of all time and he hasn't won anything because, because, because, and he's off after this season and what a send-off would be if he won something, finally, sob!

Oh, and Howard fucking Webb, too.

Still, we'll do them - I think this is the plastering we've been waiting to give.

well win this one 2/0 carrol and gerrard confident

We always give a good performance, every player knowe if they cobtribute to beating them they will get in the fans good books,we are better then Everton we will win.

This expectation that they will beat us is making ut easier for us as its putting pressure on them and we all know how they react to expectation at the start of every season.

we are better side than everton if kenny gets it right and attacks from the of

Oh bitterness, bitterness

The only thing the blues possess,

I thank the lord that I’ve been blessed,

With none of the blueshite bitterness….

To me this world is a wonderful place,

A red and white glow all over my face,

I feel so good to be alive,

European cups, oh we’ve got five….

(chorus)

The bitters were living in a land of dreams,

“you’ll lose if you ever face a decent team”

But Juventus, Chelsea and Milan tried,

They all got beat so the blueshite cried….

(chorus)

At half time AC thought they had us beat,

The blueshite were dancing in the North Wales streets,

But Stevie G played like a man possessed,

So all they’ve got now is their bitterness….

(chorus)

They said Milan Baros was offside,

They say Steven Gerrard took a dive,

They say Jerzy Dudek shouldn’t have no pride,

But they’ve got none and we’ve got FIVE….

(chorus)

Oh bitterness, bitterness,

The only thing that they possess,

If it wasn’t for Heysel they would be the best,

But they prefer living in bitterness

the sort who stop our norwegian/Irish and other woolybacks getting a slap by blueshite , is who we are

You really are a tit. Seriously, how old are you? You wanna grow up you fuckin prick. You sound like the sort of 'fan' that brings shame upon the club & the City whenever we have a big game & we would be all the better off if you just stayed the fuck away & let everyone else enjoy the day without little fuckin scrotes like you ruining it for everyone else. Fuck off you fuckin blert

I can see Wembley Stadium in the distance, 5 mins from home..... I can't fucking wait for tomorrow.... I'm surprisingly calm at the moment but I know by the morning I'll be all over the place... I think with all the drama going on at the moment it's helped take my mind off the game, which is probably a good thing!!!! Roll on tomorrow.