You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Was watching 'Weeds' this morning on Netflix. The stoner guy was talking the young guy about wanking and one of things he suggested was wanking into a banana. He also suggested heating it slightly in the microwave prior to use.

I have never heard or used this technique before but would like to hear the thoughts of the GF on this revelation.

Guest davelfc

Terrible that you missed out on the opportunity to put a poll, so people could vote if they have ever wanked into a piece of fruit. No I haven't but I hate that I'm not wondering about this banana thing.

girly-banana-copy.jpg

I know a lot of people have wanked over a hot apple, but apparently they're going to release a fix to stop the ipad3 heating up.

Edward Dobson, now that name might not mean anything to you lot, but within my social circle he was a candle that burnt to brightly and quickly. Having been raised by overly zealous god folk and home schooled until college age he wasn't exactly well adjusted, let alone adjusted enough to play out with our gang of fucknuts, but for reasons which nobody has ever been able to fathom him and us befriended each other for a year or so.

Edward was a virgin until the age of about 24, he'd never even kissed a girl! So he would fill his time, which was ample because he had few friends and even fewer social skills, by practicing his, as yet untested, lovemaking ability on anything, and I really mean anything! Oranges (they sting a lot) toilet roll doused in baby oil and then microwaved to the correct temperature, a deflated football, a specially cut hole in the matress, basically you didn't touch anything in his house through fear he'd fucked it!

Anyhow's Edward, fuck only knows how, managed to snare a mate. Asking our advice we obviously said you just piss up her etc this girl was a proper tramp, filth in both ways. The height of Edwards new found sexual prowess was sucking his own cum out of this girls arsehole and telling everybody how much he loved it! Strange boy that Edward.

I've countless stories about his stupidity/ignorance and I miss how genuinely fucked up that lad was.

To Edward, fucker of all things!

More likely freezing the fucking banana and rogering yourself silly with it.

On a different note, I realized this morning just how much I love my cock. Not any cock, just mine. The size, the way it fits into my hand. The girth. Not just any old cock, mine. It's a thing of beauty and elegance. You should be so lucky as to have a cock like mine. I love my cock.

Guest ShoePiss
More likely freezing the fucking banana and rogering yourself silly with it.

On a different note, I realized this morning just how much I love my cock. Not any cock, just mine. The size, the way it fits into my hand. The girth. Not just any old cock, mine. It's a thing of beauty and elegance. You should be so lucky as to have a cock like mine. I love my cock.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Alan Sex's and there is no enemy, but peace!

I can't imagine how this works? Surely the inside of the banana once empty would be dry? Are you sure you wouldn't chop the head off the banana, warm it up so the inside itself is mushy then shove your dick up it? Although it wouldn't fit....what's the deal then?

It seemed like he was suggesting that you would peel the banana down enough to eat the fruit. You can then pop out the rest of it creating a pocket to dump the muck. The peeled sides are then brought down over the shaft and bobs your uncle. I would use some lube mate. A bit of axel grease maybe.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Alan Sex's and there is no enemy, but peace!

I lack repping power. Would a reacharound suffice?