You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCK SKY,FUCK EVRA, FUCK FERGUSON, FUCK JEFF STELLING

Marko121

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mancs are top of the tree, until that stops being the case the press will depend on him for their bread and butter. If and when their slide becomes irrefutable though, they will turn on him - nobody hates the press more, and he will have a lot of enemies, they're just enemies who - at present - need him.

The mancs are top of the tree, until that stops being the case the press will depend on him for their bread and butter. If and when their slide becomes irrefutable though, they will turn on him - nobody hates the press more, and he will have a lot of enemies, they're just enemies who - at present - need him.

Ohh, happy day. I agree and I can't wait for it.

You don't understand the disappointment? Qualification of his statement, fine, but the grovelling apology for not being friendly towards a particularly egregious reporter? I cannot comprehend that, it only makes him look weak and acquiescent to the status quo.

Yes I do, but I think that you are looking at symptoms rather than causes.

Ayre, a man totally out of his depth, has allowed this to run and run, and Kenny to take the bullets.

Luis let Kenny down - not Kenny's fault, but again that situation was precipitated by Ayre failing to grip the situation in the first place.

As some sections of our support have been too quick to blame outside forces, so the root of the problem has been allowed to fester.

Make no mistake, Barwick will not be blaming the FA, media, whiskeynose or Kenny.

You can either make it happen, let it happen - or wonder what has happened................

not that im nit-picking, but what the fuck are they accepting?

kenny has apologised for his response in the post game interview with sky and luis suarez has apologised for not doing what he said he would with the handshake malarky...

as far as im aware, neither one of those apologies was directly aimed at man u....the conceited fuckers

Exactly what I thought - they've even used our apology to further twist the knife, claim every last drop of 'moral high ground' and have the last word on the issue. Fergie has blatantly orchestrated this whole thing and Kenny and LFC have been caught with pants down by someone who's played the media for 25 years. Ferguson and Shreeves could have been reading off a script in post match interview it seemed do contrived.

Yay, let's get that bandwagon rolling!

EXCLUSIVE: Luis Suarez heading for Liverpool exit - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

There is a feeling within the heirarchy the only way to draw a line under the row is to allow Suarez to leave in summer and rebuild relations with both the FA and Manchester United.

TDM, we have disagreed on some things, but I am totally with you on this.

That article is scurrilous, pathetic and untrue.

Since when did we start transferring players because Manchester fucking United didnt like them?

TDM, we have disagreed on some things, but I am totally with you on this.

That article is scurrilous, pathetic and untrue.

Since when did we start transferring players because Manchester fucking United didnt like them?

I feel as though we're going to be perceived by the wolf pack as even more of a soft touch now, so this sort of speculation will run riot until the beginning of next season.

You think the same questions were asked of Ferguson every time Cantona, Keane & Rooney did something fucking stupid?

Haha, this shit won't be over if/when Suarez leaves. They'll just select a new target to try and destabilise.

Matthew Syed on Kenny in The Times:

"Dalglish, for his part, cuts an increasingly absurd figure, something that is sad to report, given his status as one of the greatest of British players. He stands alongside Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley as among the most important figures to have graced Liverpool FC. But it is impossible to escape the conclusion that, with his erratic behaviour and bizarre judgment, he is becoming one of the club’s biggest problems."

There you go. He'll be pushed out in the summer, no doubt about it. That media have their line and the top brass are not going to ignore that; failing to qualify for the CL gives them plenty of reason to dispose of his services.

Not my club this. I don't give a fuck how long the media attack us, how long that scummy twat Ferguson spews his bile or how much we're hated. Suarez has been thrown under a bus and if he leaves it'll be down the cowardice of our hierarchy, the man had more than enough reasons not to shake that cunts hand.

If he'd shook his hand it would have saved this shit storm but the people having a go at him for doing what he felt was right are bang out of order. I wouldn't have shaken his hand and many other people wouldn't, who the fuck are Alex Ferguson and the media wankers on twitter to dictate what he should or shouldn't do? He's a passionate man who feels Evra screwed him over, i'm amazed he didn't lamp the cunt.

LFC is bigger than any player but i'm sorry to say, in this case the player is in the right. Hope to fuck he doesn't leave, he's been turned into a pariah and the saddest thing is we all saw it coming from day one. If he goes the media, Ferguson and all the sanctimonious bell ends in this country who have no idea what a crock of shit that report was all get their way and we lose a player who should go on to be a club legend.

We've laid down and taken it up the arse because it was the easiest thing to do. Say what you want but at least Luis didn't shit out. He stood up for what he believed in and acted in the way he thought he should as a man. In his mind Evra caused all this with lies and has inflicted him to an utter shitstorm so he has the right to say "fuck you" to Evra and not shake hands if he wants. Employee of the club or not, i find it hard to condemn him for that.

Matthew Syed on Kenny in The Times:

"Dalglish, for his part, cuts an increasingly absurd figure, something that is sad to report, given his status as one of the greatest of British players. He stands alongside Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley as among the most important figures to have graced Liverpool FC. But it is impossible to escape the conclusion that, with his erratic behaviour and bizarre judgment, he is becoming one of the club’s biggest problems."

There you go. He'll be pushed out in the summer, no doubt about it. That media have their line and the top brass are not going to ignore that; failing to qualify for the CL gives them plenty of reason to dispose of his services.

Do you have a link for Barrett's article?

Yay, let's get that bandwagon rolling!

EXCLUSIVE: Luis Suarez heading for Liverpool exit - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

There is a feeling within the heirarchy the only way to draw a line under the row is to allow Suarez to leave in summer and rebuild relations with both the FA and Manchester United.

And so begins the next phase.

We completely lost the PR war, so now their is only one course of action left to take, and that is win the football war.

We go out we play Luis as much as is possible, we win the carling cup and the Fa cup, we sing luis's name as loud as we can, get as many banners as possible in the ground with his name on, we laud kenny and luis to the rooftops so the owners are in no doubt about what they are taking on if they try and drive him away from this club.

It is the only course of action left to take.

If it were up to me id give luis a new 5 year deal tomorrow.

I also think if they try to drive luis out, because they only care about losing money, i expect Kenny will pack it in, because his pride and loyalty will be put under immense pressure.

This could happen. Suarez could think fuck this, i'm off (doubt it though, he is obviously a very strong minded fella) FSG might want to protect their investment/reputation and force him out, then kenny leaves and the power balance is fucked up.

I dont think the latter will happen, but i do think that there will be a load of interested for Luis in the summer and this could lead to us accepting an offer for him. I fucking pray this doesn't happen, but could anyone blame Suarez if he does want to leave?

Like BCM said, offer him a new 5 year contract!

When a team or individual want a player out and use the media to get it they will invariably get what they want but at a price. FSG have not done much cause they didn't want Kenny, but bowed to fan pressure. I won't be surprised if they are not shopping around as we speak. If Kenny is replaced the new manager will be someone immune to Ginsoaks manipulation and one the media cannot antagonize and the Mancs will then face a manager who is better than the one Man u and Bacon Face were shit scared of back in 1990 and hounded out in 2012, and they'll have a whole new set of problems they won't have solutions too!

Would be hilarious if they hounded him out only for us to get a manager who's more tactically savvy and we start passing teams off the park!