You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The plod who arrested a black woman in Croydon for * checks notes * making a bus journey with a valid ticket is being investigated.

https://news.sky.com/story/metropolitan-police-officer-being-investigated-after-mother-wrongfully-arrested-for-bus-fare-evasion-12990934

Not massively confident about how independent the IOPC is, but at least it's something.

i cant help feel there is a hierarchy of racism at play here,

A lot of the people screaming racist for anyone criticising what is happening is gaza,tend to have a timeline full of anti ayslum seeker rhetoric.

I doubt very much if a lot of people actually give a toss about jewish people and back in the 30s would have been marching on the streets with mosley 

Yep, I'm seeing a lot of people sharing anti-Jewish sentiment all of a sudden yet they remain very quiet about other forms of hate & prejudice. 

That shop in Golders Green that got smashed the other week turned out to be a robbery didn't it? I also saw thousands of flags at a Palestinian demonstration the other day and couldn't spot a single Hamas flag but of course these are anti-jewish, Pro Hamas protests.... just fuck off. 

Whoever did that on that poster is a cunt. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't someone we automatically think it is though. it probably was of course. 

1 minute ago, House of Dirk said:

Brexshit really has enabled the scum. In a peverse way, I hope we get some sort of civil war as I will have no problem taking some of these cunts out

yep, Brexit has certainly emboldened them

there are loads of threads ranting about taking in victims of Gaza, we are talking women and children here.

All the result of 13 years of tory rule,the mail,the rag,gb news etc

42 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What if I don't share some of the values the little flag-waving, anti-vaccine shitweasel espouses? Is he going to revoke my citizenship. I may pop onto his timeline later and ask him.

is always amusing when you ask the fucking morons what are our values/culture

50 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I remember seeing one of those ' 10 best things about Britain ' articles, and noted that every one of them had suffered under the patriotic Tories, from fish and chip shops and pubs, to our seaside, countryside and our championing of democracy.

Yeah but "Get em out!" 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67214409

Ms Williams and Mr Dos Santos complained to the police watchdog about what had happened to them, saying they had been racially profiled because Mr Dos Santos was "DWB, driving while black" in a Mercedes. The watchdog brought a case against the officers.

Mr Dos Santos was stopped nine times within four weeks of buying a car in 2018, the panel heard.

The IOPC's Steve Noonan said he recognised the incident had "caused widespread community concern about the use of stop-and-search powers by police".

He added: "We know that black people are almost nine times more likely to be stopped and searched by police than white people, and nearly nine times more likely to be searched for drugs, despite a lower 'find rate' of drugs for black people than white people.