You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst physical pain you have ever experienced?

Philbert

On 11/07/2023 at 05:58, clangers said:

I had an antibiotic resistant bacterial infection in my left leg which destroys tissue and turns bone to dust as well as covering the leg with cellulitis which is effectively tissue death followed by my left leg being amputated earlier this year.  Pre-amputation it was excruciating painful. Every time I put any weight on my left foot I could hear bones cracking and crunching in the leg as they broke.

Weirdly the actual amputation just below the knee done under a local anaesthetic and the post operative recovery wasn't really painful at all. 

Bloody hell mate! Been through the ringer a bit there! Jesus.

How come they only did a local? Seems mad to keep you awake for it even if it wasn’t painful. I’ve been stitched up with a local and I wasn’t keen to be aware of the situation, but yours is something else!

Hope you’re good mate and it has improved your way of life now the excruciating pain has gone.

On 24/08/2023 at 22:23, Elite said:

When I had my pulmonary embolisms, just before the ambulance was called my whole body went into spasm, like I couldn't move without pain shooting down my body primarily my back with blood coming out my mouth for added effect.

Fucking hell - that sounds like a scary fucking ordeal mate!

Hope you’re holding up well now

On 10/07/2023 at 15:19, Chip Butty said:

After two weeks of walking around like I was being branded constantly with a ted-hot poker,  then being diagnosed as having a Perianal Abscess, which then lead to the embarrassingly brilliant joy of surgery and being straddled into stirrups, to be operated on by an audience of 8-10 people, legs a kimbo, for all the world to see - I now have a second hole in my arse, right next to my man hole, which has to heel from the inside out, so it’s an open gash, packed so it doesn’t seal and allowed to heel inside out; so its every two days, down the clinic, stand for two hours, then for a heavy handed nurse to prod with a plastic depth gauge  the progression of the healing, then it’s packed up again, then back to the clinic two days later. The gash is 2.5cm long and 1.5 deep.

I thought the constant branding feeling was the worst pain I’d ever had, seems depth gauging and packing wounds adjacent to my arse hole, is the worst pain I’ve ever had. 

Just had to get that off my chest. Soz. 

I was attacked and left in a coma after having a small stroke back in 2006.

That was nothing compared to having a perianal access. I've never known pain like it. Thankfully, I was put under general anaesthetic when it was operated on. Had a month off work lying down.

Please, never again

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Special K said:

I was attacked and left in a coma after having a small stroke back in 2006.

That was nothing compared to having a perianal access. I've never known pain like it. Thankfully, I was put under general anaesthetic when it was operated on. Had a month off work lying down.

Please, never again

Sorry to hear about your coma and as for the gobshites who put you in it, I really do hope you got the twats back.

On the PA, I feel your pain brother. Its the honey badger of medical conditions. 

On 24/08/2023 at 22:37, Captain Willard said:

I had a prostate biopsy last year. In essence you lie on your back and they stick a big steel probe up your arse which then opens to reveal a little pair of scissors hidden in the tip which clip a bit of your prostrate off.  It’s all done under local anaesthetic but you still feel the cut. My lasting memory is the doctor  talking to me about dahlias presumably as a distraction. 

To stop you from cumming too soon?

• Haha 1

Umbilical hernia. I have a nice 4inch scar above my belly button. Looks like I've had a caeserian.

The post surgery pain would hit every time I used my stomach muscles, even simple tasks like flushing the toilet made me notice that my body core was needed.

It was a case of lying still for 3 weeks to avoid pain/complications. Took 6 weeks before I could nut in the missus with jizz resembling a mozzarella ball and a further 2 before she could go on top.

Fuck exercising ever again, I won't risk anymore injuries.