You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Message from Rob/Paddy!

Kurt

I`ve just posted this on the MF, but it was probably more appropriate here, as it was often the GF that was Paddy`s home here.

Im not sure everyone knows Rob is struggling with some health issues? He was blinded for a while but is getting some eyesight back.

While he struggled the most a poster here phoned him and left a message, and he wanted to show his appreciation, but he dont know who it was.

He wanted me to pass on this message I got from him on fb, if all you good people dont mind.

Kurt if it wasnt you who left the messages, please find out who did gfpor me please. Maybe post trhis message, I dont think there is anythiung too embarrassing in it! Thanks mate

Say hello to mates like Carvalho Diablo, The Chimp, Ticlemeclemo and Niils whose username I cant remeber but he was a good mate, I think he was from Norway and Paul, Melons, Colin Wanker, Johnny H, Shoe Piss and anyone that Ive forgotten, Im sure there are loads. Tell Usher he was right to ban me, the hippy bastard

He said the voice on the message had a scandinavian tone over it, so whomever it was, he really needed it and appreciated it at the time.

Spoke to Rob just before chrimbo and passed on peoples good wishes, that message was probably from Kop. I told him about it because Kop PM`d me to ask me to pass on his regards, which I did do by the way Kop. He`s just a bit mental Rob so its probably slipped his mind that I told him. Oh and by the way he`s still a cunt. I`ll talk to him again in the new year when I get back to work, not using my own phone to call him because he has me on the phone for yonks banging on about all kinds of shite. I don`t like him that much to be spending my own wonga on him.

Spoke to Rob just before chrimbo and passed on peoples good wishes, that message was probably from Kop. I told him about it because Kop PM`d me to ask me to pass on his regards, which I did do by the way Kop. He`s just a bit mental Rob so its probably slipped his mind that I told him. Oh and by the way he`s still a cunt. I`ll talk to him again in the new year when I get back to work, not using my own phone to call him because he has me on the phone for yonks banging on about all kinds of shite. I don`t like him that much to be spending my own wonga on him.

It was`nt KOP though. Paddy told me he asked KOP and Knut said it was`nt him. That`s why he thought it was me, as he thought he had a scando sounding voice, whatever that is.

It was`nt KOP though. Paddy told me he asked KOP and Knut said it was`nt him. That`s why he thought it was me, as he thought he had a scando sounding voice, whatever that is.

Oh eck, we must have one of those Norwegian Wools lurking about then, and he might be staliking our mate Rob. I`ll get on to him and warn him I think. Fucked if I know who it is then. A great TLW mystery might be about to unfold. I`ll check my PMs and see if there is any clue.

Guest The Chimp

I'm going to try and catch up with him for a few before I go back Nath - also Garro as well. How's the trampoline going mate? Still up, or have the neighbours dismantled it on you yet?

I'm going to try and catch up with him for a few before I go back Nath - also Garro as well. How's the trampoline going mate? Still up, or have the neighbours dismantled it on you yet?

Tell Ian to come back, Al!

Guest The Chimp

I've just been "chatting" to Rob on FB. He sounds in great form I'm pleased to pass on. His eyesight is getting better, he's more and more independent. Here's what he told me:

'Im so made up to be abke to cope on my own again, to live on my own, take my own tablets, have a bevvy in my own gaff, just basically to get my independence back. Its still hard work at times, but Im getting there each day. I go out running, I practice typing, I concentrate on shit, Im getting there and each day of improvement is a bonus.'

I'm made up to see him doing so well and I told him there's loads on here who feel the same way. Some top lads on this site.