You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez for 7 - Support Idea

WoOGii

Boxing day - Blackburn Rovers at home.

I think the whole ground should sing the Suarez song from the kick off until the 7th minute OR from the 7th minute for 7 minutes.

I’d show even more support for Luis Suarez as well as generating some much needed atmosphere at Anfield for a change.

Any thoughts?

Guest ShoePiss
I noticed it at the Wigan game, lasted about 7 minutes before I noticed it had stopped. Cheering him when he's on the ball would be the best idea. Directly against the boos. Sing if he scores or does something good, cheer when he has the ball.

This, everyone do this. I remember when the shithouse braindead sheep cunts around the league did this to John Barnes and we'd cheer to drown it out.

We could take it further as well. What if everyone bought a Suarez shirt from the club shop? Would surely take him to the top of that list they publish once a year and would support both him and the club at the same time.

Could see this as a problem financially for some people - with it being Christmas an all.

Not to mention I and many others already have a Suarez shirt and don't really want another.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Should have chanted his name seven times every seventh minute. 7th, 14th, 21st, and so on. We need to try to make it last seven seconds each time. We'll also need to get Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry to do the background music.

It got going a few times on the Kop but nowhere near what it should've been.

Nobody can be arsed by the looks of it apart from our diehards.

I was in Block 107 with my mate and we were pissed off by the lack if atmosphere. Even the Maxi song didn't get going properly after we scored. Every corner taken was greeted by phones and cameras being whipped out, some miserable flatdick behind me was moaning everytime we stood up, stay at home if wanna watch the game sat down you silly bitch!

The most surreal thing I saw was a guy in front of me, who would shout Skrtel everytime he touched the ball, took out a referees wallet after the foul that Stevie took the free kick from as he came on and waved a fucking YELLOW CARD in the air!

WHAT. THE. FUCK!

It got going a few times on the Kop but nowhere near what it should've been.

Nobody can be arsed by the looks of it apart from our diehards.

I was in Block 107 with my mate and we were pissed off by the lack if atmosphere. Even the Maxi song didn't get going properly after we scored. Every corner taken was greeted by phones and cameras being whipped out, some miserable flatdick behind me was moaning everytime we stood up, stay at home if wanna watch the game sat down you silly bitch!

The most surreal thing I saw was a guy in front of me, who would shout Skrtel everytime he touched the ball, took out a referees wallet after the foul that Stevie took the free kick from as he came on and waved a fucking YELLOW CARD in the air!

WHAT. THE. FUCK!

Who needs Dr Fun when you've got characters like that eh?