You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Govt. Bans "Muslims Against Crusades"

AngryOfTuebrook

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well that showing democracy.... ban a small tin pot group of Muslims. Torries to win the next democratically run election.

Democratically run? When will that be then?

Guest ShoePiss
Go go religion of peace!

behead-those-who-insult-islam2.jpg

If they feel that strongly why do they live here, there and anywhere else their thoughts aren't strictly adhered to? No problem with them having strong opinions on life and living that way but really?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
There's slightly more 'extreme' muslims than that family of fucks from the Westbro bapist church.

Just look at the shit storm after the Danish cartoons

There's slightly more extreme Christians, too. Just look at the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi based on 'God talking' to one of them. It's a nonsense based on a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage.

I assumed that god hates fags website was a spoof. Appears not when I had a little look.

Fucking hell...

WEEK 1064 OF THE GREAT

GAGE PARK DECENCY DRIVE

WBC observes WEEK 1064 of protests against public sodomy at Gage Park, November 13. WBC’s Gospel message, (“Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind; it is abomination.” Leviticus 18:22) is America’s only hope. We’re determined the nation shall hear. God’s Command: “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression.” Isa. 58:1. “Show” = get in their faces; make it crystal clear. America’s sin is that of Sodom: societal acceptance/ respect for a soul-damning, nation-dooming “gay” lifestyle. America is “deeply (irreversibly) corrupt.” Hos. 9:9; 2 Chr. 36:16. WBC’s Commission: “Son of man, cause (America) to know her abominations.” Ezek. 16:2.

Thank God for 5 more dead troops. We are praying for 5,000 more.

We will picket their funerals in their home towns in respectful and lawful proximity thereto.

Here is a Roster of the Damned:

“For there fell down many slain, because the war was of God.” 1 Chron. 5:22

We’ve turned America over to the fags;

They’re coming home in body bags.

There's slightly more extreme Christians, too. Just look at the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi based on 'God talking' to one of them. It's a nonsense based on a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage.

I was referring to volume not individual mentality.

Also i'm yet to see a Christian blow himself up for his beliefs.

(I am not religious by the way)

There are knobheads on all sides and these idiots use 'religion' as a flag of convenience.

Considering both Islam and Christianity have millions of followers and all we ever see is a miniscule amount using extremist action in relation to the overall numbers I would suggest the problem is more with the people than the religion.

These bigots find small passages from the bible or the Quran and then put their own spin on it to represent their own warped way of thinking.

The biggest problem is that some of these views are displayed by powerful people and even world leaders and there's not a lot we can do about it when those leaders represent some of the worlds largest countries.

Go go religion of peace!

behead-those-who-insult-islam2.jpg

Deserves a little bit of context

Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration

Part 3: Analysis

The preceding photographs, taken at a Muslim protest rally outside the Danish embassy in London on February 3, 2006, are authentic, but contrary to what is suggested in the text the event was not billed as a "Religion of Peace demonstration." It was an angry protest over the publication of cartoons regarded as insulting to the Prophet Muhammad.

The event was one of many similar held worldwide during the weeks following the initial publication of the cartoons in a Danish newspaper and their subsequent replication by other sources. As many as 700 marchers participated in the February 3 rally, some chanting slogans and waving placards such as those shown in the photos threatening violence toward "those who insult Islam."

The threats were condemned not only by British authorities and members of the general public but by some Islamic leaders as well. In a statement to the BBC News Web site, Asghar Bukhari, chairman of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee in London, decried the inflammatory statements as "disgraceful and disgusting" and not representative of the feelings of typical Muslims.

Heeding public calls for the prosecution of those responsible, Scotland Yard arrested five of the protesters in March 2006, charging the lot with suspicion of inciting racial hatred and four with suspicion of incitement to murder.

Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration [Analysis]

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ah, so it's blowing yourself up that's the problem? They can all blow themselves up, as far as I'm concerned. It's the death of innocent people I'm troubled by.

I agree with Vlad.

I assumed that god hates fags website was a spoof. Appears not when I had a little look.

Fucking hell...

WEEK 1064 OF THE GREAT

GAGE PARK DECENCY DRIVE

WBC observes WEEK 1064 of protests against public sodomy at Gage Park, November 13. WBC’s Gospel message, (“Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind; it is abomination.” Leviticus 18:22) is America’s only hope. We’re determined the nation shall hear. God’s Command: “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression.” Isa. 58:1. “Show” = get in their faces; make it crystal clear. America’s sin is that of Sodom: societal acceptance/ respect for a soul-damning, nation-dooming “gay” lifestyle. America is “deeply (irreversibly) corrupt.” Hos. 9:9; 2 Chr. 36:16. WBC’s Commission: “Son of man, cause (America) to know her abominations.” Ezek. 16:2.

Thank God for 5 more dead troops. We are praying for 5,000 more.

We will picket their funerals in their home towns in respectful and lawful proximity thereto.

Here is a Roster of the Damned:

“For there fell down many slain, because the war was of God.” 1 Chron. 5:22

We’ve turned America over to the fags;

They’re coming home in body bags.

There are two good Louis Theroux episodes where he visits them. They really are so fucking batshit insane, there is something strangely likeable about them. As far as they are concerned, everything bad in the world is because 'god hates fags' and is punishing us - and that anyone who does not actively condemn homosexuality is a 'fag enabler' and will go to hell.

Just like the above represents Islam, this represents all Christians. Every. Single. One.

westboro-nutjobs.jpg

bapt.jpg

Captain Misery-Arse strikes again. Because I really did believe that ALL muslims are like that and clearly posting a semi-famous and quite lulzy internet picture of some mental muslims must sum up that I believe them all to be like that.

There are knobheads on all sides and these idiots use 'religion' as a flag of convenience.

Considering both Islam and Christianity have millions of followers and all we ever see is a miniscule amount using extremist action in relation to the overall numbers I would suggest the problem is more with the people than the religion.

These bigots find small passages from the bible or the Quran and then put their own spin on it to represent their own warped way of thinking.

The biggest problem is that some of these views are displayed by powerful people and even world leaders and there's not a lot we can do about it when those leaders represent some of the worlds largest countries.

That's about the long and tall of it.