You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul McCartney. Is he a tit?

manwiththestick

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Enjoy lad. Got offered a ticket yesterday but can't afford it. His new album is boss so your in for a belter 

Should have took it and left yourself skint. Boss gig that, 40 songs and over 3 hours long. Not bad going for a 76 year old. 

Two Wings songs, Live and let die and Letting go, probably sounded the best. He threw in Wonderful Christmastime as well and I sincerely hope there were loads of fuckers who moan about Christmas who had to sit through it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Should have took it and left yourself skint. Boss gig that, 40 songs and over 3 hours long. Not bad going for a 76 year old. 

Two Wings songs, Live and let die and Letting go, probably sounded the best. He threw in Wonderful Christmastime as well and I sincerely hope there were loads of fuckers who moan about Christmas who had to sit through it!

Nice one mate. Glad it was boss x 

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Me mate called it right I reckon when he said simply having a wonderful Christmas time was probably released as a piss take. Like he was tuning his guitar on boxing day and one of his kids said 'if you released that, the dickheads would probably buy it.' 

I think he famously did just that with “Mary had a little lamb”

That was an outstanding concert. 40 songs. The first half was brilliant but the second has was just incredible...

Setlist

A Hard Day's Night
Junior's Farm
All My Loving
Letting Go
Who Cares
Got to Get You Into My Life
Come On to Me
Let Me Roll It
I've Got a Feeling
Let 'Em In
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
In Spite of All the Danger
From Me to You
Dance Tonight
Love Me Do
Blackbird
Here Today
Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
Eleanor Rigby
Fuh You
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore:

Birthday

I Saw Her Standing There

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)

Wonderful Christmastime

Helter Skelter

Golden Slumbers

Carry That Weight

The End