You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer window 2012

Megadrive Man

Someone said the standard has dropped due to what happend with Roy.

Well Ive got news for those pee pulls, Roy Happend. He was real I saw it for myself.

Any naysayers or Leo Sayers out there makin out like he is some sort of bogeyman. This man walked the earth, the mother that birthed him, I was alive, I saw it for myself. He rode next to Joe Cole on a bicycle and it wentdownhill from there. If you dont tell your kids, your no red.

The day the music died.

Now dont go all wronged on me now but I do and always have, ever since he waltzed into Blackburn to pick up the peices of that shoddy team Kenny left, he promptly finished fifth and in a follow up triumph, saw too it that they were relegated the following season. If you think Roy is facking facked off with that facking team anyway. Martin Dahlin was a pimp in his pomp and yet he was barely considered but Roy was a gentleman in the interview, a bit of Dicken mixed with the queens English, a hint of scandinavian and a cockney rogue about him all mangled together in a confused mesh of failure.

He talked a good game though and so as long as he didnt take charge of your own team, it was ok to pretend Kenny had bottled it again and left an ailing team. Much like that other great undoer of Kennys sculptures, the vandal Greame Shoepiss Souness, Roy knows whats good is just a case of everyone understanding that it was never really gonna happen for us.

Whats more real is that Kenny is making a team here and it will take time but also maybe last longer, we are still improving but we need staybility after a shitload of disruption.

Two other teams have also got their shit together and we are where we would expect to be, almost exactly.

More recently Arsenal had got a liorse but so have Chelsea though neither are quite as poor as us as we have to gel better, plus we are missing a goalscorer and had our captain out.

We need to improve but we will but just to reiterrate I likd Roy, I can half watch his interview on match of the day and he seems a gent. Of course a minute after he is in the dressing room calling the team a banch af facking cocks and throwing teacups at the forwards and making Torres get the bar of soap wrapped in a sock across the stomach l t

reatment.

I don't think Meireles would make much difference right now, wish we'd have kept at least one of Aquilani and Cole though

I don't understand this. Raul has more assists for us this season than Downing. He scored against City for Chelsea and has already racked up a few assists. His understanding with Suarez was sublime. It was senseless to get rid of him for Charlie Adam who has more dreadful games than good ones and limited awareness of his teammates' runs.

We've thrown good money after bad and gone backwards. There's no nice way of saying that.

I think Mereiles wanted to go to a Cl team with his old manager in charge rather than stay here a be in Gerrards shadow with no certainty of a place in our team every week. You leave me no choice, he must have said to himself ruefully.

Anyway I was talking about Roy, dont interrupt yeah, the point is, if we have to sign a bent or a defoe to get some goals it wont stop me being able to look myself in the eye.

Kenny needs some wads to spend and we will find out if Commolli had used his time to being worthy of his high celery, he should have more that that broken broccolli floret haircut and his cauliflower ears you could make a nice cress sandwich with his nose hair clippings, crunch. But brothers we must reap the benefits now in the pants pair market thing I mean.

Aquilani also seemed like he really wanted out of England. His hot Italian fiance probably had something to do with that since she probably had to be Italy for her work.

Or that he didn't see a future at the club. It was pretty obvious when he didn't even get to start in pre season.

You would like to think Cole, Mereiles, Aquilani would improve this side.

Surely Cole is a better option than Downing. Just cos he's the new boy.

Pretty good point here.

If we cant recall the loanees we should shift them and reinvest, surely spurs will take cole if someone merely asks Harry Redknapp if he thinks he is a terrific player and if Harry reckons it would be disrespectful to talk about a transfer while he is still on our books.

That will virtually seal the deal, he love wheelin and dealin does Harry.

As for Aquilani just get what you can there, our mistake there is loaning him out, you dont let people test drive a car you know will break down. *sold as seen on a garage forecourt.

Personally tho Id bring Cole back. I think the good ship aqilani has sailed since we bought henderson and Adam with spearing and shelvey, altho shelvey is no cm he can play AM, pushing through.

Starting to teeter a little here but still not wobblin'.

We wouldnt have kept Rual thohe wanted to go, swap him for Joe Cole tho and you might have a coherent point.

That said, I think a decision, somewhere between Kenny and Commolli, was taken to reduce the overall age of the team.

Now Cole is in the left holding midfield role and we are taking on water.

Someone said the standard has dropped due to what happend with Roy.

Well Ive got news for those pee pulls, Roy Happend. He was real I saw it for myself.

Any naysayers or Leo Sayers out there makin out like he is some sort of bogeyman. This man walked the earth, the mother that birthed him, I was alive, I saw it for myself. He rode next to Joe Cole on a bicycle and it wentdownhill from there. If you dont tell your kids, your no red.

The day the music died.

Now dont go all wronged on me now but I do and always have, ever since he waltzed into Blackburn to pick up the peices of that shoddy team Kenny left, he promptly finished fifth and in a follow up triumph, saw too it that they were relegated the following season. If you think Roy is facking facked off with that facking team anyway. Martin Dahlin was a pimp in his pomp and yet he was barely considered but Roy was a gentleman in the interview, a bit of Dicken mixed with the queens English, a hint of scandinavian and a cockney rogue about him all mangled together in a confused mesh of failure.

He talked a good game though and so as long as he didnt take charge of your own team, it was ok to pretend Kenny had bottled it again and left an ailing team. Much like that other great undoer of Kennys sculptures, the vandal Greame Shoepiss Souness, Roy knows whats good is just a case of everyone understanding that it was never really gonna happen for us.

Whats more real is that Kenny is making a team here and it will take time but also maybe last longer, we are still improving but we need staybility after a shitload of disruption.

Two other teams have also got their shit together and we are where we would expect to be, almost exactly.

More recently Arsenal had got a liorse but so have Chelsea though neither are quite as poor as us as we have to gel better, plus we are missing a goalscorer and had our captain out.

We need to improve but we will but just to reiterrate I likd Roy, I can half watch his interview on match of the day and he seems a gent. Of course a minute after he is in the dressing room calling the team a banch af facking cocks and throwing teacups at the forwards and making Torres get the bar of soap wrapped in a sock across the stomach l t

reatment.

The nitrous has kicked in and everything is in technicolor here.

I think Mereiles wanted to go to a Cl team with his old manager in charge rather than stay here a be in Gerrards shadow with no certainty of a place in our team every week. You leave me no choice, he must have said to himself ruefully.

Anyway I was talking about Roy, dont interrupt yeah, the point is, if we have to sign a bent or a defoe to get some goals it wont stop me being able to look myself in the eye.

Kenny needs some wads to spend and we will find out if Commolli had used his time to being worthy of his high celery, he should have more that that broken broccolli floret haircut and his cauliflower ears you could make a nice cress sandwich with his nose hair clippings, crunch. But brothers we must reap the benefits now in the pants pair market thing I mean.

Now I believe we are seeing traces and stars in the good places from afar.

Sweet dreams sailor.

I don't understand this. Raul has more assists for us this season than Downing. He scored against City for Chelsea and has already racked up a few assists. His understanding with Suarez was sublime. It was senseless to get rid of him for Charlie Adam who has more dreadful games than good ones and limited awareness of his teammates' runs.

We've thrown good money after bad and gone backwards. There's no nice way of saying that.

Adam is the latest Scapegoat it seems, he has had a few poor games but he is mainly good and offers much more balance to the team, if Henderson adds goals to his game he will be a much better player than Meireles

This thread makes me wanna break shit.

Are you lot serious? Aquilani? Joe Cole? Robbie Keane? Fucking hell.

------------ Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique

Downing Aquilani Gerrard Cole

----------- Suarez

------------ Keane

Shudder... (Not much worse than at present, mind, but that would hardly justify the effort.)

Raul was told he would get a pay rise as he was on a reletaviely low wage of about 30k.We decided we werent going to offer him a wage rise and instead sold him to a rival so we could bring in Charlie adam and give him 60k a week.

Aqua would have stayed here, he said ti himself, but we decided he wasnt good enough, and thats obvious with the fact that Kenny refused t play him.

FFS Raul has more assists this season for us than Downing.

Seriously depresses me thinking what Kenny done, replacing what was working with average PL players.

Lets just hope he realises its not the 80s anymore before its to late, although looking at the fact he wants to spend 20M on Bent, it appears he still hasnt realised his mistakes.

60M on Carroll,Downing and Adam. Thats embarrassing.

Look at Newcaste, they brought in Ba for free, cabaye for 5M, Titote for 5M.

Can someone tell me what th fuck commolli is supposed to do? He is supposedly this amazing scout who will find us diamonds from abroad but instead we have signed well kno average PL players, how the fuck is he being paid to find players everyone already knows about then negotiating ridiculous prices for them.

Raul was told he would get a pay rise as he was on a reletaviely low wage of about 30k.We decided we werent going to offer him a wage rise and instead sold him to a rival so we could bring in Charlie adam and give him 60k a week.

Aqua would have stayed here, he said ti himself, but we decided he wasnt good enough, and thats obvious with the fact that Kenny refused t play him.

Seriously depresses me thinking what Kenny done, replacing what was working with average PL players.

Lets just hope he realises its not the 80s anymore before its to late, although looking at the fact he wants to spend 20M on Bent, it appears he still hasnt realised his mistakes.

Can someone tell me what th fuck commolli is supposed to do? He is supposedly this amazing scout who will find us diamonds from abroad but instead we have signed well kno average PL players, how the fuck is he being paid to find players everyone already knows about then negotiating ridiculous prices for them.

To be honest, those PL players looks a lot more like Kenny's choices than Commolli's

Er, in what way was it "working"? I don't remember us topping the league with Aquilani and co bossing the midfield.

I agree with some of your points regarding the money we've wasted, but I think to label Kenny as a total relic is slightly unfair, and you seem to do it non-stop.

Tiote signed for Newcastle before Commoli arrived at us, and he isn't fit to lace Lucas boots and is about on a par with Jay, why the fuck would we want him

he is decent but we don't need him, and i gurantee if we spent big money on him he'd turn shit