You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a stigma attached to going out with a fat girl?

Elite

25 st is pushing it mate. My missus was on the larger side of the equation when I met her but has since lost a ton of weight and to be honest I don't care either way. My ex was a stick insect so I 've gone from one to tother.

At 25 st there are practical problems like nicking your side of the bed and the scraps off your dinner but if you're in love who gives a fuck.

there is a difference between large / big / fat / obese / morbidly obese girls

I guess the stigma increases as you go from 'something to hold' to 'big-boned' to 'Sayers-Monster' to 'sour-milk smell' to 'Shut-in'

Wouldn't most if not all of the All Blacks be considered morbidly obese? I still would. Ten times over, at least.

Don't get me wrong there are some cracking looking larger girls out there, plus the added benefit of a massive rack but I know a lot of lads wouldn't go out with a chubby girl due to what people may think of them.

My girlfriend is 25st by the way.

25 stone is fucking huge. It's gigantic.

Just so I can form a mental image of you two fucking, what do you weigh? If that's not too personal.

• Upvote 1

We needn't have bothered with CERN. Melons and an All Black Prop would do the same job.

I've no issue with giving it a go.

Just for Melons

68023.jpg

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/85258-new-zealand-rugby-team.html

This thread provides much better material. I'm sure Cath posted a boss one of them all with the wet just out of the shower look going on. That, was something else.

A few stone is what i mean, which is likely jo happen anyway as she hits middle age etc. If she went obese though, i would feel differently and doubt i could find her attractive whick is essential in any relationship. If i come across as shallow then maybe i am more shallow than i thought but she would be a different beast!

what if she puts on 17 st?

Would you really, though?

I think you do, you may resent the impact it has on your life, but the person you still love. Smiler once weighed 23st, closer to 24st if i remember correctly. Didn't stop me loving him, i didn't like the fact he was always tired, cranky and snored worse then i do (not to forget me always on top in the sack). But the person he was (at the time) i loved all the same.

Edit, I should say he's now down to around 12/13st, sadly now he's a massive cunt. Go figure.

A few stone is what i mean, which is likely jo happen anyway as she hits middle age etc. If she went obese though, i would feel differently and doubt i could find her attractive whick is essential in any relationship. If i come across as shallow then maybe i am more shallow than i thought but she would be a different beast!

Glad to hear it. Someone else as shallow as me... I was feeling very nervous reading all the nice reassuring early posts when you said your girl was 25st.

I just don't find fat birds attractive. I know it's probably shallow and all of that but there has to be attraction there and fatties just don't do it for me.

One of my best mates loves the larger ladies, though. He's been out with and married some really big units...whatever rolls his boat

I personally wouldnt go out with a fat bird. I'm a generally fit and healthy lad who enjoys healthy food and exercise. I couldnt go with a bird who eats shit all day and probably diesnt have a shit for 3 days cos its all backed up and shes 'huffin an puffin' when I'm smashin her.

Its not about if they're good lookin or really sound, i just like my bird to be healthy and of a comfortable weight.