You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest San Don
The Allianze is now totally owned by Bayern. 1860 went back to their old stadium because they couldnt afford to contribute to the Allianze any more.

OK, this doesnt look right now. Im certain I read they had left the Allianz but appears that is incorrect!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if it was a choice between us saving them and them going out of business they would rather just fuck it off and go and support Marine or Prescot Cables then support the Mancs because it would be their little way of getting to us.

With regards to Heysel one of my mates put something on Facebook last year. There was a ceremony in the gardens behind St Georges Hall where Councillor Joe Anderson met with members of Turin council to plant a tree in a small memorial garden for victims of teh disaster. The picture of it was in the Echo the same night. My mate posted the picture on Facebook saying "remember kids, no matter how evil you are and how many people you kill, if you plant a tree in a nice garden everything will be ok". Utter bitterness right out the top drawer.

They still genuinely believe that they were the only team to suffer because of Heysel and have hijacked it to brainwash younger members of their support that the reason that they are so shit is because Liverpool killed a load of Italians and stopped them winning the European Cup. One Evertonian I know who is the most placid person you could meet nearly had a punch up with me in a pub in London over an argument about Heysel.

My Dad gave me a few bits of advice:

Never take drugs/never get too bladdered to not remember what you did the night before.

Never tell your wife how much you earn

Never, ever under any circumstances argue with an Evertonian over Heysel.

Unfortunately I've ignored all but one of the above.

Remember that Agent Hicks and Gillette Mission Accomplished banner at the derby.

Yeah, fuck them.

Banter, and quite funny (for them)

What I'd be wary of is coming to my seat and finding a "39 Italians can't be wrong - Justice For the 39" sticker on it.

You could tell them till they are literally blue in the face (not dressed as a Smurf) that they were vandalising their own ground, you just know that sort of shit will keep on happening.

Fuck them.

Guest ian garro
What I'd be wary of is coming to my seat and finding a "39 Italians can't be wrong - Justice For the 39" sticker on it.

You could tell them till they are literally blue in the face (not dressed as a Smurf) that they were vandalising their own ground, you just know that sort of shit will keep on happening.

Fuck them.

Summed up perfectly.

Even without going into the whole "what are they bringing to the table ?" argument, the above is the reason why we should never, ever, even start to discuss it.

No.

Last time out, were they not proposing that we fund the stadium build and they'd pay us back in installments, or some such?

Great we could stipulate that if their fans step out of line they'll be given 3 months notice and then they'll be kicked out onto the street.

That'll last about 48 hrs as that bunch can't keep a civil tongue in their head!

Banter, and quite funny (for them)

Fuck them.

You’re probably right this sort of shit would happen and no doubt some of our stupid twats would do some similar to wind them up.

I just think it’s ridiculous that so many of the younger lads come out with stuff over Heysel given many of them were too young to recall it happening. Blues I know aren’t bitter about that and have more sense than to drag it up . They are all too gutted about the current state of the club and angry that Kenwright can’t find an investor.

Not many from either side want a ground share ( me included ) but if it did happen I would hope the clubs would act together and identify the bigots and WUMs that want to promote the worst abuse and ensure they are banned. Examples such as you have outlined shouldn’t be that hard to trace back to the culprits. Some of the stuff now goes way too far on both sides and verges on outright hatred which seems to be getting worse. I find it all very depressing that football in my city is descending to the tribal bigotry we readily take the piss out off elsewhere and if a ground share sorted that out then it’s a price worth paying. Dream on I suppose ....

Would only take them on as tenants. They pay rent while they take the wood out of Woodison, by the time their refurb is done their rent would've paid off a good chunk of our stadium. We'll have cctv all over the place. Every time they destroy or vandalise a seat it comes out of EFC's gate receipts plus a fine for every item . If it happens a certain number of times over a season they either forfeit a % of their gate or lose seats. If they get caught damaging the memorial we will press with criminal damage and make sure the offenders get prison time.

If due to numerous offence's they still don't get the message we'll flop them lower than whale shit and put them out in the street, like what Crystal Palace did to Wimbledon.

Can't say we didn't try to help.

It's like we've got a criminally insane brother and we feel we have to help them, but eventually you realise once they've sodmised and set fire to most things in your home that the best thing to do is to fuck him off, the crazy bastard is beyond help or even recognising that you want to help.

We aint going to be hand in hand singing Merseyside at Wembley again, their levels of bitterness are off the PH scale, it's fucking citric x billion in terms of bitterness now.

I've not seen many papers talking about a potential ground share lately except the Echo columnists very occasionally (I rarely buy it).

It would be really amusing to see how much of a % the blue shite could afford to contribute to a potential £350 million stadium. I can imagine Bill Kenwright in front of John Henry and his board in a Dragon's Den style set up.

Posted this elsewhere but The Blue Union are cracking me up.

Not that their doing *something* isn't right, for them, but they're still going about it like total fannies.

They are organising a protest march for Saturday, according to The Guardian

Maybe they were being ironic with the bit in bold.

In a statement announcing Saturday's march, it said: "The aim of the Blue Union is simple, it's not to get Bill Kenwright out, it's certainly not some mindless attempt to sack the board. Its aim is to promote the concept of allowing the CEO to be left to concentrate on reducing costs, developing our revenue streams and repairing the relationship with the fanbase whilst leaving the board to appoint a fully autonomous group of professional individuals who can effectively develop and implement a strategy that will identify and sell the club to a buyer who can demonstrate an ability and a genuine desire to take the club forward on both a commercial and football level."

''WHADDOWE WANT...!!!''

''TO PROMOTE THE CONCEPT OF ALLOWING THE CEO TO BE LEFT TO CONCENTRATE ON REDUCING COSTS, DEVELOPING OUR REVENUE STREAMS AND REPAIRING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FANBASE WHILST LEAVING THE BOARD TO APPOINT A FULLY AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN EFFECTIVELY DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A STRATEGY THAT WILL IDENTIFY AND SELL THE CLUB TO A BUYER WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE AN ABILITY AND A GENUINE DESIRE TO TAKE THE CLUB FORWARD ON BOTH A COMMERCIAL AND FOOTBALL LEVEL...''

''WHENDOWE WANNIT...?''

It's not exactly 'Yanks out', is it?

Because that's what he's thinking. Why here? WHY HERE?

Why the post here? Because he's Everton's new striker and this an Everton thread that has previously contained photo's of said gentleman, I didn't think it was all that cryptic.

Ok, it was just that the thread had moved on from taking the piss out of the "what the hell am I here for?" new signings a few pages previously. Bit slow on the uptake me thinks!

''WHADDOWE WANT...!!!''

''TO PROMOTE THE CONCEPT OF ALLOWING THE CEO TO BE LEFT TO CONCENTRATE ON REDUCING COSTS, DEVELOPING OUR REVENUE STREAMS AND REPAIRING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FANBASE WHILST LEAVING THE BOARD TO APPOINT A FULLY AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN EFFECTIVELY DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A STRATEGY THAT WILL IDENTIFY AND SELL THE CLUB TO A BUYER WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE AN ABILITY AND A GENUINE DESIRE TO TAKE THE CLUB FORWARD ON BOTH A COMMERCIAL AND FOOTBALL LEVEL...''

''WHENDOWE WANNIT...?''

"We the People's Front of Judea, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Brian, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom.... Your death will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the parent land from the hands of the Roman imperialist aggressors, excluding those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and any other Romans contributing to the welfare of Jews of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed, on behalf of the P. F. J. , etc. " And I'd just like to add, on a personal note, my own admiration, for what you're doing for us, Brian, on what must be, after all, for you a very difficult time.

''WHADDOWE WANT...!!!''

''WHENDOWE WANNIT...?''

"WHAT DO WE WANT?"

"PUNCTUATION!"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?"

"NOW!"